Taiwo Bolaji

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Taiwo Bolaji

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:09 pm

16th June 2014 01:50 PM

Name of scammer: Taiwo Bolaji
http://malteseadoption.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... n-pet.html
Oh!!! you made my day. I am very happy with you that i found a caring parent for my lovely babies.Thank you so much for your mail and i will be happy if you can take good care of them when they gets to you and always send me an update pictures of the puppies because no matter what happen I will not stop thinking about the babies but am very sure of you that you will take Good care of them for me and I already told the church member to start praying for you and your family.Their is no problem by shipping them to you, they will be handle with cares and get to you safely and healthy and you will be surprise when the babies gets to you and I have forwarded your address to the shipper for the shipping arrangement and it has been registered for shipment now and the puppies are ready to leave to their forever home coming along with all paperworks.What you have to do now is to go ahead to make provision for the payment to enable me to pay the shipping agent so that the babies can be on thier way home soon and gets to you by tomorrow because they have schedule the flight tonight and the babies will get to you by tomorrow morning. My babies would be arriving with AKC Registration papers, Current vaccinations; Shot record and Veterinarian examination, Health guarantee and Health certificate.
Please find below the payment information of my chaptain who would be confirming the payment while i am at the airport. Just go to any Western Union Store or Grocery Store close to you and request to send Western Union.

Here is the payment information below's
Receiver's Name: Taiwo Bolaji Taiwo
Address: 30, Church Avenue
City: Cotonou
The Security Question will be: God?
The Security Asnwer: Is Great
Amount sent: $700.
And get back me with the MTCN number # and the sender's full information with the amount sent and the text Question? And Answer, as written on the Western union receipt so that payment can be confirmed and the babies shipped out immediately then I get back to you with the flight information and also let you the arrival time to your nearest airport tomorrow morning.
I will be looking forward for the payment information soonest..
God Bless You So Much

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer