Scammers Impersonating Dr. Chris Steele / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Dr. Chris Steele / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

To:
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 05:34:06 PM GMT+5:30
Subject: Employment Confirmation/Contract Letter

Dear

This is with reference to your mail alongside with your document acknowledged, I am pleased to offer you employment and also congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment, kindly find attach file accomplishing this mail for your signatory authentication's are required on the contract letter from my advocate alongside with the employment confirmation letter from my humble self Dr. Chris Steele, The detailed "Terms & Conditions of Employment" sets forth under which i would employ you and become effective from the date of your joining, Your acceptance of the offer of employment would be on the basis of these terms and conditions of employment, You are requested to sign and return a copy of the letters via email as confirmation of your acceptance, This offer and appointment letter shall automatically stand withdrawn in case i do not receive your acknowledgement and acceptance within ten days from issue of this letter.

I look forward in meeting you soonest!

Dr. Chris Steele
MBE British Medical Doctor
Tel: +44 20 3389 8802

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer