Scammers Impersonating GELLAN LIVESTOCK / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating GELLAN LIVESTOCK / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:30 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

Fake Job Scam Email
From: GELLAN LIVESTOCK <gellan.livestockcompany@gmail.com>
Date: 2021/09/09 08:09 (GMT+02:00)
To:
Subject: KINDLY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND RETURN WITH SCAN COPY BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

GELLAN LIVESTOCK FARM COMPANY
AGREEMENT LETTER
Mill Of Gellan, Aboyne, Scotland, AB34 5JU
United Kingdom, + 448445890646
https://gellanlivestockcom.wixsite.com/website
gellan.livestockcompany@mail.com
samkannamp.job@gmail.com
Full time employment

DEAR APPLICANT;

THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE ABERDEEN SHERIFF COURT IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT

Accepting employment will be conditional upon agreeing and signing the attached copy of this letter attached, and returning it to me

After Review Of Your Documents And Educational Background, I Am So Much Impressed And Satisfied To Employ you in my company, And I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in my company. it is my pleasure to inform you that I Will hire you as ASSISTANT GENERAL SUPERVISOR;
All supervisors in different department in my company will pass/inform to you of any need or want and other necessary information to you while you report or inform directly to me

Candidate will undergo a few months training to enlighten/orient you on the work/duty assigned and role expected.

Note: Company will pay for your flight ticket, visa fee, if I finally decide to employ you as my company supervisor, i will apply for your work permit approval directly from the Visa Border immigration department here in united kingdom,

I acknowledge that i have read understood and accept this offer and the terms and conditions contained in the attached and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of employment as outlined therein.

In case of any expense made by the employee before his/her arrival at the company, the company will refund the total amount within two working days of his or her arrival

i will also introduce you to visa immigration global here in the United Kingdom, who is helping my friend out on his candidate getting over here, he is the one to help you out for visa processing. Also once your visa is ready it will be sent directly to the British embassy in your location for interview, fingerprint and stamping.

We look forward to welcoming you in the company team, and wish you a successful and rewarding career with us.

Please sign in two copies of this agreement. Keep one copy for your file and submit one copy back to me immediately

BEST REGARDS
Dr. Gellan
+448445890646
From: GELLAN LIVESTOCK <gellan.livestockcompany@gmail.com>
Date: 2021/09/11 06:18 (GMT+02:00)
To:
Subject: WE HAVE TRANSFERRED YOU TO THE VISA IMMIGRATION OFFICE HERE IN UK WITH THE BELOW CONTACT DETAILS FOR YOUR VISA/WORK PERMIT

VISA IMMIGRATION COUNSELOR
BRITISH EMBASSY UK,
ref no: uk/aet/11973-1

TO,

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

I have received your signed agreement letter. I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in the Gellan farm company. it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to work in my company located at Mill Of Gellan, Aboyne, Scotland, AB34 5JU United Kingdom, as ASSISTANT GENERAL SUPERVISOR;

You are scheduled to begin work on 30; September; 2021. Kindly contact the visa Anthony to avoid any delay, you will spend the morning of your first day in training class at our lecture head office building, where you will be briefed about your job description in general.

I am providing you with the contact details of the Visa Immigration Counselor here in the UK who will help you for your 3(three) years visa/work permit processing, so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required travelling documents. The attached documents are the letter of appointment, kindly sign it and forward it to the Visa Immigration Counselor with other essential documents.

I have sent all the essential documents to the appointed Visa Immigration Counselor to assist you in getting your entry clearance from immigration office and you are to contact the Visa Immigration Consultant in the United Kingdom through their office mail and follow his instructions to enable you to secure your visa data.

You are to contact him via email as soon as possible with the following documents.

1. Your residential address.

2. Your signed contract agreement letter.

3. Copy of your international passport.

4. Mobile number.

5. Your photograph copy

Contact details of the VISA IMMIGRATION COUNSELOR

Name: Sir MARK OLIVER.

Email: VFSGLOBAL.INFO@CONSULTANT.COM(Free Email Address = Scam) Read Official Looking Free Email Addresses)

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer