Scammers Impersonating Hugo Pascal / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Hugo Pascal / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage

Thank you for your mail.

Mr Hugo Pascal private home which he also have apart a 300 acre estate which is occupied by different people and they are still empty properties which is yet to be occupied as well, several brokers there in Canada has taken advantage of he"s good heart of giving them the opportunity to manage he"s properties as he's of age ( 64yrs) which is why he's in need of a foreign individual to manage this properties for him with trust and also a well mannered house keeper to take care of her private home which is on a 1 acre land and More Properties in Alberta, Canada.

Here is the stating terms & conditions that goes with the application of this position ( Property Manager & House Keeper)

Position Offered: Property Manager & Supervisor
Monthly Salary & Weekly Expenses Allowance
Monthly Salary = $8,785 Canadian Dollars
Weekly Expenses Allowance fee = $785 Canadian Dollars

Your Employer (Mr Hugo Pascal) shall be responsible for your Air ticket expenses + Accommodation which will be free through out your working duration with me.

Additional Benefits includes:Free Medical Insurance, Free feeding and Clothing Allowance plus a 45 days vacation to visit your country / home town.

You will be responsible for your visa fees/charges.

Your Flight ticket will be provided by your employer(Mr Hugo Pascal), after the confirmation of your visa from Canadian consulate.

Your Employer Mr Hugo Pascal Agency (Mr Mohammed Rizwan) shall provide you with an authentic & genuine Visa consular who is well trusted and known for stamping a guaranteed visa at the Canadian embassy, the visa consular shall be in charge of your visa process, but i will advice that you follow every instructions given to you for you not to have any problem with your visa stamping.

If you find satisfaction and comfort-ability with my terms & conditions stated above.

Kindly revert back with the below requirement.
- Copy of (2) Passport Photographs
- National I.D Card or Driver's License (If Available)
- International Passport Copy.
- Any College or High school certificates

Once all this above requirement has been received, an instruction shall be passed to my private attorney(lawyer) to send you an approved Employment agreement letter which you have to fill and send back a copy to him.

I appreciate your time and understanding,

Thanks. Await your best response.

Regards.

******************************************************************************************************************************
Forwarded message ---------
From: Barrister Miller Thompson <barristermillerthomson@journalist.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020
Subject: Agreement Bond and Appointment/ Employment Letter
To:<info4mohammedrizwan1@gmail.com>

I'm Barrister Miller Thompson personal private attorney general for respected (Mr Hugo Pascal),i have received all necessary documents from Mr Stephen Mark himself regarding the recruitment processing, in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer ( Mr Hugo Pascal ) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail,

You are expected to read, and understand all the concept of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms&Conditions,

The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be send back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on her database,

Wish you all the best and good luck

Warm Regards,
V.P.O Miller Thompson
Commissioner for Oath

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Mar 04, 2020
Subject: Re: Canadian Immigration Services/Surendra Singh
To: (Victim)

Dear Applicant,

I would like to inform you that,all necessary documents required in processing your visa has been received at our office in New Delhi. Furthermore, do kindly print, fill and sign the attached forms to this mail and send it back as soon as possible so that your file can be arranged for submission without any delay at the applicant canter.

The files attached in the mail below are:

A] VISA APPLICATION FORM.
B] C_D_L VERIFICATION FORM.

Note: Kindly make sure you provide this listed requirement for your visa procurement submission?

1) Copy of your Current International Passport.
2) Copy of your Passport Photograph .
3) Any Government Issued ID Card (Driver's License, Voter ID, etc).
4) Employment Visa Fee Submission : $403.901 Including tax]
5) C_D_L verification Charges Fee: $283.817 Including tax]
TOTAL VISA DOCUMENTATIONS CHARGES: $687.718 Including tax]

Note : Applicant Documents will be officially process on a VIP platform, and within (22 Days of working office hour), all applicant Visa will be ready for stamping, this platform is strictly confidential.

Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form, fill it as directed. All procedures will be handled by myself and staff, we will be instructing you on each step of the way.

Once you have completed filling of the form and arranging the required documents you are to scan them back to me for immediate processing.

NOTE: Office hours is between the hours of 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Friday and 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM on Saturdays Special duty.

I believe this information will be of assistance.

Warm regards,
Mr Howard Campbell
High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
Consular & Immigration Attorney /Diplomatic Section
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri

Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

Domain Name: VFSCANADASTATUS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2350077728_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-08T10:00:02Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-06T16:21:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-01-06T16:21:46Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namesilo.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: redemptionPeriod https://icann.org/epp#redemptionPeriod

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer