Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru, currently in the United States

Exposures for 419 Scammers in Cameroon
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru, currently in the United States

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:09 am

Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru

Scammer's known aliases: El Jibrill, Prince Jibrill, JEAN DAWSON, MICHEL LAMSON, NJINGANG MAGDELENE

Scammer's known email addresses: princejibrill@yahoo.com, jeandawson42@yahoo.com, crazyjean@ymail.com, flightglobal_intl@rocketmail.com, brittany.james16@ymail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23774417911, 23774652805, 23799147923

Main scammer picture: Image

Personal profile link: http://www.facebook.com/jibrill.abubakar?sk=info

Profile screenshot: Image Image Image Image

Personal profile link http://princejibrill.skyrock.com/profil/
Profile information

As per the screenshot above, his old Facebook profile (now deleted) used to give this information;
El Jibrill
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: May 24
Siblings: Tahiru Abubakar
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Men
Looking For: Friendship
Political Views: CPDM
Likes and Interests
Movies
Sundance Film Festival
Contact Information
Contact Info
Email: princejibrill@yahoo.com
Mobile Phone: +237 74417911
Yahoo: princejibrill
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/jibrill.abubakar
The new Facebook profile he has put up now gives this information;
Jibrill Abubakar (Cisse)
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Knows English, Français
From Bamenda, Cameroon
Born on May 24
Basic Information
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Single
Sex Male
Contact Information
Screen Name
princejibrill(Yahoo! Messenger)
Email
princejibrill@yahoo.com
Facebook http://facebook.com/jibrill.abubakar

Link For Western Union payment information http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... on&page=33
Western Union / Moneygram information

STATE/CITY : DOUALA
PROVINCE : LITTORAL
ZIP CODE : 00237
RECEIVERS NAME : JIBRILLA ABUBAKAR
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR?
ANSWER: INSURANCE
AMOUNT: $350

The name Jibrilla Abubakar confirmed what my friends in Cameroon were telling me. Now, all I needed to do was confirm his ID. Finally knowing what to Google, I quickly came upon this;

Link to real ID http://www.cmclick.com/2006%20OL%20Result%20Brd.pdf
Real ID info
Centre No: 015 CAMEROON PROTESTANT COLLEGE BALI
(7) JIBRILLA ABUBAKAR NASURU

This confirms the name of the school I had been given, but wasn't quite enough for me to be 100% certain. The information I received also told me that he had been dismissed from his former school, PSS Nkwen. The next step was easy, I simply looked up his sibling/brother (see name in screenshot above) and hit the jackpot as I found him here. Understand that I don't want to post the name of his brother again, as he doesn't appear to be a scammer himself, but if you do look around halfway down that web page, you will find the school and the same brother name.

Scam link http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... on&page=33
Scam text/format

Now this is where Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru should begin to look over his shoulder. He has made at least one American victim in 2008;
7 November 2008, 00:39
MelissaG

Female African Grey Parrot For Adoption‏
Understand I am gulable to start and my daughter wanted a bird. My daughter called me regarding this bird, I told her to make sure it was US currency and what about quarenteen and a couple other things, the lady " Jean Dawson=crazyjean@ymail.com " assured her all was covered with the birds vacc and paperwork, Soooo I gave her the initial $120 for the bird, then she called me and said that the company " Flight Global Pets Shipping Agency= flightglobal_intl@rocketmail.com= 00237-7465-2805" needed $350 for insurance on the bird and that it would be refunded to her upon arrival of the bird. I should have pushed more for her to wait on a bird, when I saw the pictures, there was no quarenteen band on it, however the lady reassured that there would be no prob. I wish i wasnt so trusting, and now Ive helped my daughter lose her money.
So here is some of the conversation, you may find it familiar.

hi,
Thanks for your mail regarding my bird....she is still available to any one prepared to provide her with enough care and love,where she will be well spoilt with all her need.....she is 8months old and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,she is health guaranteed,DNA tested,well vaccinated .....she is up to date on all her shots and will be coming along side her health papers and vet records.She also speaks English and has a vocabulary of about 100 words and she often say words like "Hello" and "Whats Up". she is called Nina and she is really a lovely and intelligent bird......I am also located in Cameroon .Please may i also ask you a few questions?where are you located?are you a breeder?do you have kids?Can you also promise that you will take good care of her?
How soon are you ready to have her home?
At least with this informations,i will get to know better where she will be going to.......See her pictures below.i just hope you will love her.....I will also like you to promise me that you will always send her pictures to me monthly so that i can see how she is doing in your home......Below is an attachment of her most recent pictures for you to see.i will be waiting for your mail asap.
thanks and God bless.

Thanks for getting back to me and i will be very happy if you will provide a loving home for Nina.
i am actually giving Nina out because she belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Jenner died in an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see these baby around me,because she was always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.i really need to give her to someone who can really care and love her just the way Jenner used to.Nina has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send her to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be there for these baby.And i will also be shipping her to you from Cameroon and all that you will pay to have her is $120 .
I will also be sending her alongside her toys,grooming and feeding kits in her new cage okay..So please assure me that you will take very good care of her and i can also ship her to you through the next available flight to your location today.
So get back to me asap with your delivery information such as your Country.......,State/city.....,phone number......, address........, and the name of the airport closest to you.So i shall be very glad if you provide me with this information so that i can start the flight arrangements for her okay.You can also Call me at 00237-9914-7923 or +23799147923 .
Thanks and God bless you.

NOW EMAIL FROM COMPANY

THIS MAIL IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT IT HAS REALLY BEEN THOUGHT AT THE AIRPORT TODAY.NOT TO WORRY ALL IS FINE NOW, OUR TIME IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS OF 6HOURS ,SO ALL PERMIT WAS OBTAINED FROM THE MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK(CAMEROON) THE PERMIT CODE OF LEGAL SHIPPING AND PICKING UP IS NM336-g2cpu86B: ALSO WE HAD TO LOST THE FLIGHT TO YOUR LOCATION AIRPORT.

AFTER DOING THE CHECKING UP AT THE AIRPORT WE CAME TO REALIZE THAT YOUR BIRD DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE,SO YOU ALSO YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE INSURANCE FEE FOR THE BIRD(AFRICAN GREY) WHICH WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED BACK TO YOU WHEN DELIVERING YOUR BIRD TO YOU.THE INSURANCE IS TO SECURE THE PETS LIFE IN CASE ANYTHING HAPPENS IT WILL BE COVERED UP.AND THE INSURANCE FEE WILL COST $350 WHICH WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS YOUR BIRD ARRIVES AT YOUR LOCATION. AND AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE MONEY,WE WILL GET THE INSURANCE PAPERS PREPAID AND WE WILL SHIP YOUR BIRD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO EMAIL YOU THE BIRD'S FULL FLIGHT DETAILS SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HER EXACT ARRIVAL TIME.

ACCORDING TO CAMEROON CONSTITUTION(LAW CODE a573rd) NO SHIPPER HAS THE RIGHT TO SHIP ANY THING WITHOUT A LEGIT ABLE INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LICENSE. SHE HAS ALL RECORD PAPERS AND POLLY VACCINATED.WILL NOT BE DISTURBED ANY FURTHER. YOU ARE FIRST OF ALL REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING ANY FURTHER ACTIONS:

PETS INFORMATION:
BREED:----------------AFRICAN GREY PARROT
NAME:-------- ------ --- NINA
SEX:-------------------FEMALE
DELIVERED BY:
NAME:JEAN DAWSON
ADDRESS:AKWA
STATE/CITYOUALA/LITTORAL
EMAIL:crazyjean@ymail.com

DELIVERING ARGENT:

PET DELIVERY ARGENT: MR MICHEL LAMSON
INSURANCE REFUNDER: MADAM NJINGANG MAGDELENE

SO IF THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT WE WILL LIKE YOU TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT FOR THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FEE AND WE SHALL SEND YOU OUR WESTERN UNION FORM SO THAT IF YOU DEEM IT NECESSARY TO SEND THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO US YOU CAN DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND BELOW IS THE ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE TO USE IN SENDING THE MONEY:

STATE/CITY : DOUALA
PROVINCE : LITTORAL
ZIP CODE : 00237
RECEIVERS NAME : JIBRILLA ABUBAKAR
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR?
ANSWER: INSURANCE
AMOUNT: $350

AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU SHOULD GET BACK WITH THE MTCN# AND SENDERS NAME SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR BIRD TO YOUR LOCATION.SO WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD IN READING FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WAITING FOR THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE FOR YOUR BIRD(NINA) TO TAKE THE NEXT AVAILABLE 7HOURS (DEPARTURE) FLIGHT TO THE TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

I hate these people, they too sent beautiful pictures, grabs your heart. We contacted the FBI and they referred us to the IC3.gov site to file a complaint. Currently this same lady is waiting for me to decide if I want this same bird. We will be contacting our local Consumer fraud dept, and local authorities as well.
WISH I THOUGHT TO JUST CHECK FIRST. Lesson learned
Melissa from Arizona

Scam link http://forum.kijiji.ca/about6747661-0-asc-375.html
Scam text/format

He was also reported in Canada;
annoyed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am Post subject: Don't fall for this Jean Dawson person!!! Reply with quote
I was looking into getting a parrot and I found this add. Oh by the way her new e-mail address is crazyjean@ymail.com

Female African Grey Parrot For Adoption

So I e-mailed and I got the same response. This person was from Cameroon and they would be sending the bird and they would need was $120. Right away I was sceptical because just the idea of this person being in Africa or whereever was kind of wierd. I'm glad I google this person name and where they were from because I almost fell for it. Thank you again!! Here is the e-mail she sent.

Thanks for getting back to me and i will be very happy if you will provide a loving home for Nina.
i am actually giving Nina out because she belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Jenner died in an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see these baby around me,because she was always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.i really need to give her to someone who can really care and love her just the way Jenner used to.Nina has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send her to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be there for these baby..And i will also be shipping her to you from Cameroon and all that you will pay to have her is $120 .
I will also be sending her alongside her toys,grooming and feeding kits in her new cage okay..So please assure me that you will take very good care of her and i can also ship her to you through the next available flight to your location today.
So get back to me asap with your delivery information such as your Country.......,State/city.....,phone number......, address........, and the name of the airport closest to you.So i shall be very glad if you provide me with this information so that i can start the flight arrangements for her okay.You can also Call me at 00237-9914-7923 or +23799147923 .
Thanks and God bless you.

Scam link http://evenmoremonkeyscams.blogspot.com/
Scam text/format

His old Jean Dawson email address was reported in this scam;
From: Jean dawson jeandawson42@yahoo.com>To: Donna Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 2:31:33 PMSubject: Re: Baby Capuchin Monkey For Sale

Hello,

As assurance,the first thing i will tell you is we do all things on trust,you trust me and i trust you too.I can assure you i will have the puppy been shipped to you and they will deliver the puppy right at the nearest airport in your location.Well,before I put the puppies ad for adoption,I havealready obtained a legal Cites Export Permit from the Ministry of Livestock Fishery and Animal Husbandry here to shipping out the dogs.I think this will be as a clear Proof that what Am doing is legal and transparent.So you are to have all my full address that you can take any legal action to me if i get your money and don't send you the puppies.If i want to rip or get money from a person i will not be taking $400.00 that can bring done my reputation right that is too small,i am a Catholic christened and i can't get your money and don't send you the puppy okay,where is my faith,As God said do unto to orders if the do unto you are going to be happy,so i don't want a bad luck that can bring me done and my family or my next generation.so all is on trust.should i give you my WESTERN UNION address for you to get the payment so i can reserve a flight ticket for your baby to be shipped. Best regard.

Scam link http://blogg-erton.blogspot.com/2009/03 ... -mail.html
Scam text/format

His flightglobal_intl@rocketmail.com address was also reported here

A Google search of his telephone number, 237 74417911, shows an incredible amount of scams perpetrated with his accomplice, Nche Lesley Nde;

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=ch ... -744+17911

http://www.google.ca/search?q=%2B237+74 ... 24&bih=653

Below are screenshots of Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru's Mercedes 4x4 that was up for sale by him just before he left Cameroon. This is yet more proof that they don't steal to feed their families.

Past records and research show that Jibrilla Abubakar Nasuru's actual location in the US maybe the Los Angeles area, as we have seen this location for his mother, who has entered the US before him.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer