drisespells@gmail.com (Fake Lottery Scam Fraud)

Any email or SMS you receive telling you have won a lottery is a scam! If you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery! Read Emails & SMS Lottery Win Notifications Are Scams and You Have Won a Lottery! Or Have You?
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

drisespells@gmail.com (Fake Lottery Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:50 pm

This is a fake lottery scam! There is no lottery or donation! You have not won anything and are not receiving any donation! Do not send any personal details or identification documents or money! Any email or SMS you receive telling you have won a lottery or are receiving a donation is a scam! If you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery and no stranger is donating money to you! Read Emails & SMS Lottery Win Notifications Are Scams and You Have Won a Lottery! Or Have You?

Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 5:38 AM
Subject: I HAVE RECEIVED WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS AND HAVE WON LOTTERY, THANK YOU
To:
Cc: <drisespells@gmail.com>

Hello world, so I'm grateful to Dr. ISE for giving me the correct lottery winning numbers. I won one million (1,000,000.00) EURO in a jackpot from 2 lottery play. The first thing I bought was a brand new car with all the features I never dreamed I'd have. From there, I bought my perfect dream home and I am living the best life you can ever imagine. I am overwhelmed with joy. I want to appreciate him also for his loving kindness, guidance, honesty and magical works.Kindly write to HIM for any kind of spell:Whats app: +1 (407) 633 - 3204
Email: drisespells@gmail.com,

Blessings.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer