Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

NGOZI OBIECHIE

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:27 pm

13th June 2014 05:57 AM

Name of scammer: NGOZI OBIECHIE

http://www.supportdock.it/
Attention: Beneficiary,

The D.C.Y.T has been received and all paperwork has been submitted to Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection so that I can be allowed to deliver the funds to you immediately.

However, due to the amount of money enclosed in the consignment and because the fund is in cash, Homeland Security has made it mandatory that I will be allowed to deliver the funds only with Diplomatic Transportation.This is to ensure that I have a hitch free passage to your designated address and also to avoid any delay or hiccup that may arise during the delivery of the funds to you.

It is therefore mandatory that the DIPLOMATIC COURIER TRANSPORTATION CERTIFICATE (D.C.T.C) is obtained so that I can have access to Diplomatic Transportation.Without the D.C.T.C, I can not have access to Diplomatic Transportation and this will make the delivery of the funds impossible going by the instructions of Homeland Security.

It is important that the D.C.T.C is obtained and being the beneficiary of the funds, it is your responsibility to pay for this D.C.T.C. The cost of the Certificate is US$92 the fee has to be paid Via Western Union in the name stated below:

SENDER NAME

RECEIVE NAME: MRS NGOZI OBIECHIE
ADDRESS: ABUJA NIGERIA
QUESTION: WHO
ANSWER: CHRIS
AMOUNT: $92 Usd
MTCN………………

The Following information should be sent for confirmation of payment after paying the fee.

1) Sender’s Name:
2) Receiver’s Name:
3) Amount Sent:
4) MTCN:

Upon the receipt of the payment information, the delivery of your inheritance will be completed.

As soon as the Diplomatic Courier Transportation Certificate (D.C.T.C) is paid for as instructed, I will be Chauffeur driven in a Diplomatic Motorcade to deliver the funds to you in your designated address and this will ensure that the delivery is done without hitches.

So, pay the fee and receive your funds.

Diplomat Mr. John Phillips
International Airport

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer