Exposures for 419 Scammers in Nigeria
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Ugochukwu Henry

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Ugochukwu Henry

Has now change his FB name to Ugo Henry Nwabueze

aka : Amelie Adulu

Scammers’s Email Addresses: hencarpet2015@yahoo.com, amelie_adulu@hotmail.com, zulu_adulu@yahoo.com

Scammers’ Telephone Numbers: 2348033979111 221766367819

Main scammer picture

Personal profile link
http://facebook.com/henry.ugochukwu1

Profile screenshot

Profile information
Henry Ugochukwu
Worked at Specialty Flooring Systems
Went to national high school aba
Lives in Pretoria, South Africa
From Mbabane, SwazilandBorn on January 31, 1987
Phone +234 8033979111 Mobile
Email hencarpet2015@yahoo.com

http://diswww.mit.edu/nemesis/swaccess/8032
Message-ID: <1318930707.86292.YahooMailClassic@web114311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 02:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: amelie_adulu@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;undisclosed recipients:;@MIT.EDU
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2137293503-109583192-1318930707=:86292"
---2137293503-109583192-1318930707=:86292
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

My Dear,
Sincerely yours,

I apologize for the penetration into your privacy, because you do not know, but to be understood carefully, and my reason to contact you Please do not be angry with me, my dear, if this spam message in your cf. E-mail box, you can, because I sent with the Internet low.

I am pleased to contact you after my prayer to God for direction, a good friend and reliable, honest, reliable, led me to write you after finding your partner, I know this email will meet in a healthy and also surprised, but God has a way to convince people my love. I look forward to your advice, I do feel it will help me to overcome my situation,

Now is a single girl mostly fear of God, my dear, in your usual time, can make pleasure for me to write back my e-mail. This says more about me, my
data, my photos and the purpose of writing you.Please do not neglect a humble heart and lonely looks good love.A Their friendship is the basis
to build on other issues such as coming. May God bless you, when I expect to call you.Thanks and stay adulu blessings of your friend

http://www.sweetheartsunlimited.com/pro ... ebaby.html
Ameliebaby
25-year-old Woman
New york, United States
Seeking: Man 30 to 80
Relationship: Single
Have Children: No
Appearance: Attractive
Ethnicity: African (Black)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Smoking: I don't smoke
Drinking: I don't drink
My Personality:
my name is amelie adulu but i would like you to get me through this e-mail (amelie_adulu@hotmail.com)
http://www.haitiworld.net/index.php?do=/profile-10206/
adulu
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you. I'm happy to ofter you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, no worries, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and reason, my name is amelie adulu
But I would like you to get me through this e-mail (amelie_adulu@hotmail.com)
December 20, 2011

Nigerian scammer Ugochukwu Henry

An email to this thief at hencarpet2015@yahoo.com results in a response from zulu_adulu@yahoo.com (Senegal)

Dear
I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My name is Miss Zulu Adulu ,I am 25 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC oil company at the KhartoumSudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the bbc news.( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeM ... 9/Home.htm ? msource = k1001)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money.I am presently living in Senegal (Africa) under the(UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.
I am waiting for your reply,
Best regards,
Miss Zulu Adulu

zulu_adulu@yahoo.com is a major scammer doing love scams as well as next-of-kin advance fee frauds. Here's an example
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 12622610/3
Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is zulu adulu
but i will like you to get me through this Email zulu_adulu@yahoo.co m
zulubaby
- 26 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2011-08-05 10:07:42
- E-Mail or ID: 23676
Personal details
ProfileType
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1985 - June - 19
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education College student
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 18
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Nigerian scammer Ugochukwu Henry's main job is Internet fraud. Here is the criminal at his second job working for Specialty Flooring Systems / HEN Carpet

From: "Barr.lawrence Aburi" llaw_chambers@yahoo.se 41.82.107.134

MY GOOD FRIEND

I WAS AT THE BANK TODAY TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND.ACCORDING TO THE MEETING WE HAD WITH THE BANK TODAY,
(1) THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
(2) THE BANK ALSO SAID THAT YOU SHOULD BE HERE IN SENEGAL YOURSELF TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEIR BANK HERE IN SENEGAL,ACCORDING TO THE BANK MANAGER,HE SAID THAT WHEN YOU OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT WITH THEM THAT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR THE MONEY TO DEPOSITED THE FUND INTO YOUR NEW ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND IT WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT DELAY.THE BANK SAID THAT BEFORE ANY OF THE OPTIONS SHOULD BE DONE,THE BANK NEEDS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WITH YOUR NAME FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND.I HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO THE HIGH COURT WITH YOUR NAME OVER THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE MS.ZULU ADULU TRUST FUND.

THE HIGH COURT ASSURED ME THAT WITH THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT £850.00(EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS) THE HIGH COURT WILL ISSUE THE DOCUMENTS TO ME WITH YOUR NAME WITHOUT DELAY.SEND THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES TO US WITHOUT DELAY BECAUSE IT WILL ENABLE US FOR THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS.

YOU SHOULD OPEN THE ATTACHMENT,THAT IS THE HIGH COURT PROCEDURE,WE SHOULD PAY THE HIGH COURT PROCESSING CHARGES TO THE HIGH COURT BEFORE THE COURT WILL ISSUE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE £850.00(EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS) TO US FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.SEND THE PROCESSING FEES TO US THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE MANE BELOW.YOU SHOULD FORWARD THE SENDERS NAME,THE QUESTION AND ANSWERS,THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBERS.

NAME..........................LINUS NSOFOR
NO.12 AIRPORT ROAD.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

YOURS FRIEND IN SERVICE.
BARR. LAWRENCE ABURI

CREDIT LYONNAIS BANK
Credit Du Senegal
361BD Djily Mbaye, Rue Heart,
BP, 560 Dakar-Senegal.
Tel :+221-766-367-819 / 221766367819
Fax :+221 38 78 50

DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER
CREDIT LYNONNAIS BANK,SENEGAL
Email..........creditlynbank@yahoo.se
Tel..............+221-766367819

Re:Ms.Zulu Adulu Trust Fund Worth $5.7m

Our office acknowledged receipt of your mail, we wish to inform you that Our Bank and Banks here in African Countries has a policy guiding all money transaction, you should know that this very fund in question was deposited in Our Bank by your partner's Late Father who is no more alive to claim his funds, But her daughter as a beneficiary wishes to get the fund transfer out of Senegal.

We have a procedure and without legal process towards claiming of this funds, Our Bank has no time to proceed in any other form. We advised your Partner to hire a Reputable Attorney (Lawyer) based here in Senegal who will assist you to process all the required documents from High Court and Ministry of Finance to effect legal release and transfer of the funds from our bank to your country.

We are now going to transfer the Fund into your Bank account through Bank to Bank transfer.According to your mail, the Fund was deposited in Our Bank as a Family Treasure and no body has right to touch or to withdraw Money from the Fund and it was the reason Ms.Zulu Adulu was asked to search for a Foreign Partner who will assist her to transfer the Fund Outside Senegal.

We received from the Young Girl,
(1)The Death Certificate of her Late Father
(2)The Deposit Certificate

NOTE....Before anything should be done,we need,
(a)The Power of Attorney with your Name from the High Court here in Senegal as the Trustee to the Fund.
(b)The Affidavit of Oath which will be Sweared on your behalf by your representing Lawyer here in Senegal

Our Bank is waiting for the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath with your Name processed at the High Court here in Senegal, Signed and Legalized at High Court of Justice by your representative Lawyer.We are assuring you that with your Name in the Two Documents from the High Court here in Senegal, the Fund will be into your Bank account within the Bank Working 48 Hours.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Nik Domo

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer