rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:49 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

My name is CELINA DAHIRU from jajar hamlet, RT 04 RW 18, plot village, Malo sub-district, Bojonegoro district, East Java province, Indonesia.

I want to use this media to remind you all to look very carefully, because there is fraud everywhere, they will send a fake agreement to you and they will say there is no upfront payment, but they do it, because they will then ask payment of license fees and transfer fees, so beware of fraudulent lenders.

Recently, I was financially constrained and discouraged, I was deceived by online lenders. I almost lost hope until God directed me, I saw the testimony of a mother, Amalia Anmangkurat, email amaliaanmangkurat@gmail.com and Margaretha Asmaran via email margarethaasmaran@gmail.com on blogs and facebook who got loans and referred me to the lender mother CEO who was very reliable from RIKA ANDERSON LOAN COMPANY, who lent me an unsecured loan of Rp 50,000,000 (50 million) in less than 15 hours without pressure and an interest rate of only 2%.

I was very surprised when I checked my bank balance and found that the loan amount that I applied was directly transferred to my bank account without delay.

Because I promised to share the good news, so people can get loans easily without stress. So, if you need any loan, please contact mom via Whatsapp 19147057484 original email: rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com and by God's grace, she will not disappoint you in getting a loan if you obey her orders.

You can also contact me at my email: celinadahiru@gmail.com and Najwa Mohamed who also introduced and told Ms. RIKA ANDERSON. You can also contact him via email: najwamohamedh@gmail.com now. What I will do is fulfill my monthly loan installments which I send directly to their company bank account.

LOAN COMPANY
Email: rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com
Contact / Whatsapp: +15183602491
Headquarters: 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, USA
Tax / CAC /: 1095/0730/2028
New York County Supreme Court, NY9016 34001

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer