Fru Terence Chi, presently living in South Africa

Exposures for 419 Scammers in Cameroon
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Fru Terence Chi, presently living in South Africa

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Fru Terence Chi

Scammer's known aliases: Don Terence

Scammer's known email addresses: terenceunit@yahoo.com, te4so5@yahoo.com, danniellemendez@aol.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23774418371, 23779936130

Main scammer picture: Image

Personal profile link: http://www.facebook.com/terenceunit

Profile screenshot: Image

Profile information

Chi Terence
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: February 28
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Networking
Current City: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Hometown: Bamenda, Cameroon
Contact Information
Contact Info
Email: terenceunit@yahoo.com
Facebook Profile: facebook.com/terenceunit

Scam link : http://www.lamoqueta.com/anuncio552

Scam text/format

bulldog inglés encantador para la adopción
2007-03-06
Anuncios de Salud en Girona

Zona: Porqueres

Registro de AKC. perrito inglés encantador del toro para la adopción. Grande para criar a ambos padres donde calidad de la demostración también. Su disposición es impresionante no mencionarlo es buena con los cabritos, (tengo 6monthold) sino arrojarlo hacia hombres. ¡Él juega trae y las danzas para las tiras del pollo! Su cumpleaños es puede 30.2006. que él era brougth para arriba muy bien, alimentación con dieta del balance, para más contacto ___terencunit@yahoo.com del informatio

Scam link : http://www.whynotad.com/ads/Lovely-Malt ... r-Adoption

Scam text/format

Maltese Pups For Adoption This Children's Day. Both puppies are cuties and well trained. They listen to instructions and obery to their names. They are little funny cuties: when they want to poo...they run round the door until you pay attention to them. All their Health Papers, Vet. records and AKC Papers would be delivered with them. The babies are free, all you are paying for is the shipping charge. Contact for more details.
terenceunit@yahoo.com
Scam link

http://www.worldslist.com/us/com/pet/1784.html
Scam text/format

cute maltese for adoption
California >> u s a
Reply to:terenceunit@yahoo.com
It's not that i'll just spoil her and think 'oh well if we give her gifts she'll be happy.' She will get a very intimate loving family who are not only dog lovers but I would really love her and take excellent care of her. If possible im looking for a unnamed baby Maltese . But if she already has a name and she is free then please contact me. I can afford to take care of her, but I can't afford all at once to dish out $500 for a dog so that is why Im looking for a free Maltese
Scam link

http://blogg-erton.blogspot.com/2007/08 ... stuff.html
Scam text/format

Anonymous said...

HELLO,
OMG I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE, MY HUSBAND AND I ALSO FOUND AN AD FOR A MALTESE THEY HAD FOR ADOPTION. WE HAD BEEN LOOKING INTO GETTING A MALTESE SO WE WERE EXCITED! I EMAILED THEM FOR MORE INFORMATION TO (TE4SO5@YAHOO.COM) THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO SEND WAS $200 FOR THE ADOPTION FEE, WE DID, AFTER THAT THEY JUST KEPTED ASKING FOR MORE AND MORE MONEY! THIS GUY WULD ACTUALLY CALL ME ALL THE TIME TO SEE IF I HAD ALREADY SENT THE MONEY! THEY HAD GAVE ME A NUMBER TO THE AIRPORT! BUT I STARTED NOTICING IT WAS A SCAM BECAUSE AT THE AIRPORT THE SAME GUY WOULD ALWAYS ANSWER!
I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT SEE THIS BEFORE!
WELL LESSON LEARNED!

HERES THE GUYS INFORMATION TO WHO WAS SUPPOST TO SEND ME THE PUPPY!

EMAIL-te4so5@yahoo.com
NAME- terence chi
ADRESS-24st rd lona
CITY/STATE- douala, littoral
COUNTRY- camerron
ZIP CODE- 00237
NUMBER- +237-74418371 <--that number really works i spoke to him numerious times!

AND THE SUPPOSTLY GUY FROM THE AIRPORT
NAME- ELVIS NSOH OR TAFILI SOLANGE
COUNTRY-CAMEROON
STATE-LITTORAL PROVINCE
CITY -DOUALA
ZIP CODE-00237
NUMBER-+237- 7993-6130

Another of his scams here;

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=21940
On Thu, 9/24/09, danniellemendez@aol.com <danniellemendez@aol.com> wrote:
Subject: Re: Reply to your "AKC Siberian husky puppies" Ad on Kijiji
To: xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 3:52 PM

i am very intrested in the female puppy. how much are you charging for the shipping fee?

Thanks for the mail once more,It is really nice and wonderful reading from you always, we are very happy and glad we found a great home for our baby,attached to the mail are some pictures of her,I am sure you are going to fall in love with her the moment you set eyes on her,we can be able to get the rest balance of the money,we really want the puppy to be well taken care of,so we can not stand to miss this chance to secure a good and caring home for the puppy,where she will be able to grow ,so you will be sending the $100 and the $ 80,when you have it and must have receive the puppy, because we do not have enough money also,We are going out right now to the airport to grant permit for registration and reservation for flight, so that we can pay for the booked flight once you send the money, you will be sending the money through via western union, since it will be faster, secure, reliable, cheap and the most easier means of sending money, so you are going to locate the nearest store or post office in your area for this services, once you are done with that, you will be sending the money to the names of my husband, since he is the head of the family and will be the person to pick up the money and pay for the fee of the puppy at the airport, below are the information you will be using to send the money..

Amount............... $ 100.00 USD
Names...............Fru Terence
Country...............Cameroon
States/City.........Littoral, Douala
Zip code.............00237
Tel..................00237-74418371 or +237-74418371
Address..............24 st rd lona
Test Question........Who cares.
Test Answer..........Jesus.

once you send the money you will be given the Money Transfer Control Number know as the (MTCN) # which you will have to get back to us with including full senders names, so we can be able to pick up the money and pay for the fee, get the puppy on board with the next available going flight to your location, we will provide you with details, tracking number # for the flight with the delivery status schedule, so that you know the departing and arriving time, so as to stay to receive the puppy and sign the forms, the flight duration is just about 8-9 hours, please I hope you are preparing a nice place for the puppy, just keep to the promise and take very good care of the puppy, also send up date pictures, waiting to read from you.
My regards
He's looking for ways to hack Western Union here;
http://lahore.olx.com.pk/all-hacking-so ... d-25384017
DON TERENCE says:

Hey ,I will like to have western union software reply to me at (terenceunit@yahoo.com)
Cybercriminal Fru Terence Chi, currently in South Africa

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer