Fon Lovet Anye, presently in Thailand

Exposures for 419 Scammers in Cameroon
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Fon Lovet Anye, presently in Thailand

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Name of scammer: Fon Lovet Anye, presently in Thailand

Scammer's known aliases: Sylvia Vencato, GEPS, Alex Steele, peter paker

Scammer's known email addresses: lovetanye@hotmail.com, geps@europemail.com, sdvencato@gmail.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23775828820, 0897447586, 036319128

Main scammer picture:

Personal profile link: http://www.totalesl.com/resume_print...esume&id=35420
Profile screenshot:
Profile information: ESL/EFL/TEFL English Teacher for teaching in Thailand
Title:
APPLICATION FOR A JOB AS A MATHEMATIC/SCIENCES/ENGLISH TEACHER

Looking For Work In: Thailand or Taiwan
Teaching Experience: 2
Undergrad. Degree & Major: BS , Nursing
Grad. Degree & Major: Other , Child Psychology
Certification : Teacher License Teacher Grade I Diploma
Sex : Male
Current Location - Country: Thailand
Country of Nationality : Cameroon
Introduction :

Pichaironnarong Songkram Road Soi 37
707/266 Soi 6 Sasigaland
Saraburi 1800, Thailand.
Phone: 0897447586/036319128
Email: lovetanye@hotmail.com

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

My name is Fon Lovet Anye, a 27-year-old British Cameroonian male, presently living in Thailand. I have been teaching for six years. I have a dual profession as both a teacher and a Registered Nurse. I currently hold a BS in nursing, Teacher grade I certificate with a four advance level certificate. Attached to this are copies of my dossiers.
I am writing to apply for the position as a full time Mathematics, Sciences, Health or English Language positions in your institution. I am an enthusiastic and eager teacher who puts the student’s needs first. I belief strongly in personalized learning, every student’s abilities and educational needs should be taken into consideration. I build strong working relationships with colleagues and like to work as part of a team. I view myself as being consummate professional and never neglect my duties. It would be my pleasure to continue to develop my teaching skills while creating a challenging and fun learning environment for students. The secondary school age group is particularly appealing to me, impressionable, interesting in learning, and open to new concepts.
If you would be interested, please contact me with the phone number or with the email address above. We can make an appointment so that I can show you my dossier. I am willing to relocate. Thank you for considering my application while looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Fon Lovet Anye.

RESUME

Personal Data
Name FON Lovet Anye
Sex Male
Date of Birth 09/08/1982
Civil Status Single
Nationality Native Language BRITISH/CAMEROONIAN ENGLISH

EDUCATION
From To Institution Major Degree/Diploma
2004 2008 University of Buea Nursing BS in Nursing
2002 2004 GTTC Child Psychology Teacher Grade I Diploma
2000 2002 GBHS Sciences 4 Advance Levels

WORK EXPERIENCE
YEAR ESTABLISHMENT RESPONSIBIILITY
2004-2006 Inter Comprehensive College Buea General Sciences & Mathematics
2006-2007 Provincial Hospital Health Care giver
2007- 2008 Provincial Hospital Community Health Care Instructor

SKILLS
Computer literate: familiar with Microsoft ward excel & Power point.

HOBBIES
Reading, traveling, cooking, entertaining friends, tennis, volley ball, football, movies

Link:
http://petshippingblog.blogspot.com/200 ... trike.html

Western Union / Moneygram information:

grlnxtdoor said...
There was an ad for a free sphynx cat on a local advertising site, I responded to the ad and the person was telling me they were leaving the country (migrating overseas for work as he had put it) so they were trying to find a home for their cat; next time he emails me (couple days later) he says hes in Sioux Falls SD, then later says he is going somewhere else. He said that Global Express Pet Shippers would be taking care of everything. I found this extremely suspicious that they expected me to make a payment to some one by the name of "FON LOVET ANYE" in THAILAND! ... Needless to say I emailed the "company" back stating that I will NOT send funds overseas as it is obviously a scam... thank god ive heard about this enough to know a scam when I see one!
The guys email address that was provided in the emails about the cat was: sdvencato@gmail.com
January 24, 2010 8:52 PM

Scam link:
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... 94&page=13

Scam text/format:
17 May 2010, 23:26
Unregistered1

GEPS- Pets/Animal Delivery
Ok folks, here's another one from the gang to watch out for. I saw an ad for a sphynx cat advertised for $200 (normally they are a lot more) flag #1. A woman replied to my email saying I could buy the cat for the advertised $200 but it would be $50 more to ship the cat to me from Houston to me in Phoenix. After many pestering emails from a person we'll call Sylvia Vencato in "Houston" asking me if I got an email from the shipping company she made arrangments with to ship the cat. I finally got one after waiting all day and it was a simple email asking me to send money via Western Union but gave no instructions on how to make the payment. I sent "GEPS" an email asking for more info and they replied with this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Registered E-mail® message from GEPS- Pets/Animal Delivery.

Department of Pets & Animals Transport

Welcome!

With offices on five continents, Global Express Pet Shippers specializes in coordinating pet shipping to anywhere in the world.

Of course we also handle domestic relocation as well. Our specialty is handling the complete travel needs of your pets, wherever and whenever the need arises.

__________________________________________________ ______

Letter from the Department of Pets & Animals Transport to owner of the cat

Dear,

GEPS is delighted to inform you that your Sphynx Cat has been registered at the Pets & Animals Department of our branch office in Houston, TX. This cat will be shipped from Houston and he will be delivered to the following person and address;

Cat's Profile

Registered by: SYLVIA VENCATO
Breed: SPHYNX
Sex: MASCULINE
Color: GREYISH
Weight: MEDIUM

Receiver's Profile

Receiver:
Address:
Airport: Phoenix, AZ
Telephone:
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010.

This cat has been properly checked by our veterinarians at the animal department, and his health papers have been updated. All transportation and delivery requirements have also been completed so your cat is now ready to be shipped to ARIZONA as soon as possible.

Payment

Shipping cost= $150

Cost of pet= $100
Total= $250

You are required to pay a total sum of $250 which is the total cost of shipping plus the cost of the cat. This payment must be made directly into GEP'S account since we are the company responsible for your pet's travel needs. The sum of $100 for the cost of cat will be paid back to the seller once your cat has been delivered to it's destination.

How To Make The Payment?

Our company's bank accounts are currently going through a 2 weeks financial auditing process (FA) for mid budgetary year 2010. However, we must continue serving our customers so because of this situation, GEPS management board have introduced a temporal form of payment which is by MONEY TRANSFER.

Our customers can now safely make payments for the shipping of their pets through WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER, made directly to our company's headquarters in THAILAND. The beneficiary's name and address to be used when making the payment is given in the box below:

Total Amount
$250

Beneficiary's Name
FON ANYE LOVET

Address 220 Sukhumvit Soi 14, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand

City Bangkok

Region
Bangkok

Zip Code

Country THAILAND

These are a List of WESTERN UNION Money Transfer Agencies in your city where you could make the payment by international money transfer. If none of the locations given below is closer to you, then you can go to the closest one you know.

1.0) CHECK INTO CASH #
Arizona

Working hours: Mon-Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2.0) CHECK$MART #
Arizona

Working hours: Mon-Sun: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

3.0) FRY'S FOOD STORE #
Arizona

Working hours: Mon-Sat: 08:00 AM - 8:00 PM

*When you make the payment, send the 10 digit money transfer control number (MTCN) to us for confirmation. The cat will be shipped as soon as the payment is made to GEPS.

"When Experience, Knowledge, and Care Count, Make Us Your Choice"
Let the professionals handle the shipping of your pet at the department of Pets and Animals Transport of GEPS.

Customer Service: 00(237)75 82 88 20

geps@europemail.com

"Again, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you......"

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the Service by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch out for this scam! Don't send money if you see red flags like these. A company in Thailand and send money via Western Union........what a JOKE! I didn't fall for it and hopefully this site will keep you from making a HUGE mistake.

Best Regards,

Judges Bailiff

Scam link: http://www.onlinelivestock.com.au/class ... V&cid=2308

Scam text/format:
Animal Type: Dogs
Breed: Chihuahua
Sex: Female
Photo(s):
Description:
Have you been looking for a teeny tiny dog to call your own, a dog whom you can carry where ever you are going? We currently have a miniature, pure breed Chihuahua weighing only 1.3 kg at 6 months old. She is very healthy and upto date in her vaccines. She is very loving with a wonderful personality and will make a perfect family pet. For more information regarding this tiny ball of love, write back.
Sale type: Fixed Price
Quantity: 1
Price: $783.00
private
A copy of his resume, as dowloaded from http://www.totalesl.com/resume_print.ph ... e&id=35420 is attached below.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer