Scammers Impersonating Honorable George Williams / Canadian Embassy / Fake Job-Visa Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Honorable George Williams / Canadian Embassy / Fake Job-Visa Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 pm

This is an email from a scammer impersonating a embassy official or immigration lawyer or agent. Fake job scammers send you emails like this to convince you that you are going to get a real visa or work permit and that the job offer is real. No real embassy official would ever email or telephone you. The only way you get a visa is to show up in person and pay a cashier. The exact opposite of what these fake job scammers tell you!

So this a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Canada Compound
7/8, Shantipath,
Chanakyapuri, New
Delhi, Delhi 110021

Attention:

With reference on your Canada traveling documents, as your appointment date has be announce, but another requirement came up today, about your (2,500.USD)(184,395.INR)collateral deposit, as result of Canada immigration review, the work residence permit department said that we must follow the review procedure or you travel without work resident permit and HSMP, and this will make it impossible for you to work in Canada.

I tried to see if there is anything I can do to boycott this collateral deposit, by meeting one officer to the other, from one department to the other but all to no avail.

Kindly find attached file in this mail for the letter given to me by work residence permit department, because after my entire effort this Evening was aborted, there is nothing I can do, than to acknowledge this letter, in other to avoid cancellation of your appointment date.

So kindly acknowledge this attached letter and get back to me after reading it, for me to know which way forward.
As you can understand that I’m trying my level best to see I get your Canada traveling documents sign and released without any delay or cancellation.

Your urgent response to this letter will be high appreciated for me to know which way forward as we have only 4 days to make the deposit as your appointment date is on the 13 October, 2018. You have to try your possible best to meet up by making the deposit by Monday, been 08 October, 2018 and is a refundable fees.

NOTE: Any Amount you paid will be refund to you when you resume work and attached to this mail is your receipt for Insurance fee payment.

CONTACT YOUR AGENT FOR THE BETTER UNDERSTANDING

Good luck and Kindly regards to you,
Senior Operation Department Collateral Officer Canada Embassy,
Honorable George Williams.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer