Scammers Impersonating Factory Farm House / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Factory Farm House / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:50 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Attn:

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

I have received your signed agreement letter. I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in my Company. It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to work in Factory Farm House, located at Boscombe Down Business Park, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4 7RX, United Kingdom Company Number: RC290659; Jurisdiction, Scotland United Kingdom

As ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER i'm thrilled to offer you this position and we are confident that you will thrive professionally and personally while working in my Factory.

You are scheduled to begin work on 28 October; 2018. You will spend the morning of your first day in orientation classes at our orientation head office building, located at Boscombe Down Business Park, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4 7RX, United Kingdom.Where you will be briefed about the Factory in general.

I am providing you with the contact details of the VFS Global Agent here in UK who will help you for your Visa/Work Permit Processing, so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required travelling documents. Kindly forward:

1== your contract agreement

2==A copy of your international passport

3==Direct phone number

4== A signed copy of your Official Appointment letter

5==The payment receipt attached which was made on your behalf for your visa application fee.

Kindly forward all the above mentions documents to the VFS GLOBAL through their email address and contact given below.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer