Scammers Impersonating KRUGER INC. / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating KRUGER INC. / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:45 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Dear Mr.

How are you are you? and a very good day to you. As promised we have been assigned an immigration by the CIC to order the procedure for your file processing, the attorney will be totally in charge of your file processing and will make sure no mistakes are made when your file is being handled.

There is a letter attached to this mail, the details of the officer and the official authorization to communicate with the attorney are stated inside, you are to forward the listed documents in the attached letter to the corresponding email in the letter for proper verification of your identity.

The department will take over from there and communicate with necessary progress, carry me along with the progressive reports as to know the developments

Instruction breakdown

You are to contact Mrs. Nikita sharma via her superior officer Madam Roshni Abraham (Canadian-im-delhi@cic-gc-in.ca)
Mobile Number: +91 9582370647

Forward this document for verification

1. ID PROOF (Government Issue)
2. EMPLOYMENT/MEMORANDUM LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM ME
3. A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
4. COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
5. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(IF MARRIED)

Your file will be given preferential and fast procedural processing, you will be registered for permanent residency also, we need it so you can travel along with me or I can have you go to out of Canada for special assignments.

Regarding your job responsibility, am will try to break it down as much as possible for you. You will be my second in command (personally assisting me) , now as you know the wealth is quite great and jointly owned , but ever since I stepped out as a Director I have wanted to do something different on my own, hence the reason I have been traveling a lot, You will be assisting me in achieving this, we will travel together a lot, you will attend meetings with me on possible investment projects, you will help me appraise the feasibility studies and give me your best opinion, you will assist me with implementing any project we decide to embark on, and most especially you will be keeping my files safe away from the reach of my family members, absolute confidentiality is required from you.

Personally am interested in some housing projects, and my lawyers are under way with securing permit from the Government, hopefully we would get the approval before your arrival.

I welcome your Ideas also, you have been to other countries so am sure you have had some experiences and your Ideas would appreciated also.

Well best of luck, looking forward to having you

Best Regards,

Executive Director
KRUGER INC.
ADDRESS:88 159 Rte, Proulxvylle,
Quebec GOX 2 B0, Canada

Scam Domain Email Address

Domain Name: CIC-GC-IN-CA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2270634265_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-06-02T16:04:54Z
Creation Date: 2018-06-02T16:03:31Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-06-02T16:03:31Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: PDNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: PDNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer