james@lefrak-careers.com / Scammers Impersonating Lefrak Organization / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

james@lefrak-careers.com / Scammers Impersonating Lefrak Organization / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:53 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or read the links below:
Image Image
"Lefrak Organization" <kregroupcareers@gmail.com>
Date: 23-Nov-2017 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: TimesJobs: Tech Head/Tech Lead,Chief Sec.. :12 yrs, BE/ B.Tech (Engineering), working with Airtel , in IT/Telecom - Software IT/Telecom - Hardware | Matched FA, Exp, Loc

To:
Cc:

Dear Candidate,

I have reviewed your application for the open position and I’m hereby offering you the post of a Facility Manager at Lefrak Organization Inc.

I’m James Lefrak, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Lefrak Organization Inc. which is a real estate development family owned business primarily based in New York, United States. My enterprise also have offices around the world including United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, China and Africa.

At present, in Canada, I have a new venture to develop the following properties at 2428 – 2430 – 2432 – 2434 – 2436 Bayview Ave, Toronto, Ontario M2L 1A3, The Bridle Path. It’s approximately 400 acres of land. This is a luxurious new estate, within an affluent Asian community. At this facility, I have 55 workers (staff) at the estate, they include my executives and junior staff.

As a Facility Manager, you will ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction and support global account employee experience initiatives, i.e., hospitality program; assist in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including financial, technical, maintenance, procurement, asset and vendor management; perform other activities that will support site operations, including but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, equipment repairs, events, safety or sustainability practices, etc.

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: 5 years

AMENITIES PROVIDED: A fully furnished private accommodation with a sitting room and 3 bedrooms, internet ready (Wi-Fi), unlimited call times on mobile phone or fixed land phone, laptop, palmtop and desktop computers, free medical and dental care benefits for self and family, free tuition fee payment for children and a day off every week plus fully paid four weeks’ vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS: 9:00 am -1.00pm noon in the morning shift and 2:30pm to 5:00pm in the evening shift.

RENUMERATION: Salary: $ (CAD) 12,000 monthly; Allowance: $ (CAD) 6,000; Total Salary: $18, 000 (CAD) monthly after tax.

This position is open for Canadian and non-Canadian citizens or residents. If you are not a Canadian citizen or resident, I will provide all necessary formalities needed to process your visa/work permit application. Note that as per our policy and directives from Canadian Immigration (CIC) you will be responsible for the payment of your working visa fee to the Canada Embassy in your country as a proof of readiness to join. You’re required to keep records of all expenses that you accrue during your visa procurement process as it will be refunded back to you within your first week on your arrival to Canada.

I will also be responsible for your flight ticket(s) and accommodations.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions described above, I want you to send me the scanned copy of your international passport. This will enable my HR team and our lawyer/attorney and other consigned authorities to prepare your Employment Contract with your details and forward it to you to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities. I want you to complete your bio-data in the following format below:

Full Name(s) (as written in your international passport):
Passport Number:
Marital Status:
Nationality:
Permanent Home Address:
Phone Number:
Parent/Guardian Name:
Languages Spoken:
Date Available to Start:
Current CTC:
Your comments:

This is an urgent opening that I hope to fill in the coming weeks, endeavor to reply if you have a valid international passport. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

James Lefrak
+16478491318
james@lefrak-careers.com

Scam Domain -Email Only http://www.scamwebsites.tk

Domain Name: LEFRAK-CAREERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2178693260_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-12-14T17:47:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-25T10:43:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-25T10:43:26Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse-contact@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientHold https://icann.org/epp#clientHold
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.YANDEX.NET
Name Server: DNS2.YANDEX.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form:
Registrant Name: Lefrak
Registrant Organization: Lefrak Organisation
Registrant Street: Wisconsin Center
Registrant City: Vancouver
Registrant State/Province: Ontario
Registrant Postal Code: V5K1A5
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.16137010109