jmullerd401@yahoo.com / +448445892715 / Scammer posing as Dr. J. Muller

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

jmullerd401@yahoo.com / +448445892715 / Scammer posing as Dr. J. Muller

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:38 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Dr. J. Muller.
110 Arthur Road,
Wimbledon Park,
London SW19 8AA ,
United Kingdom.

Description:
Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives
Job Location: United Kingdom

I will love to hire a caring male or female manager / house keeper directly who is willing to work in my house in England as a house keeper/Manager. This is James Muller, Native of Scotland. Am working in France for over 22years now, but my family is based in England, I will like you to know that I have 3 children 1 daughter 33 years of age, and 2 sons 31years old and 29year, I can afford to be paying £3,200 Great British Pounds Sterling's every four weeks and up keeping money every week of £240 Great British Pounds Sterling's and this is outside your £3,200 Great British Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house. Kindly get back to me if you are

APPLICATION:Interested applicant can submit his/her CV to this email: { jmullerd401@yahoo.com }.

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International Passport.

Regards,
Dr.J. Muller
Tell: +[highlight=yellow]448445892715[/highlight].

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer