Osmanghaniabbasi.attorney@gmail.com / Scammer Impersonating Osman GhaniAbbasi / Fake Job/Visa Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Osmanghaniabbasi.attorney@gmail.com / Scammer Impersonating Osman GhaniAbbasi / Fake Job/Visa Scam Fraud

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:45 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers!

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image
-the shipping company send us your a letter of guarantee
-We will send you a letter of guarantee
-You are learning the conditions of the contract and if satisfied sign it and send us
-You pay $ 150 once for our services(You pay upon receipt of the letter of guarantee signed by the company and not with the first salary)
-We will send your contract to the shipping company and look forward to your plane tickets
-shipping company sends us your plane tickets
-We will send you a plane ticket
-in that date you arrive at the landing place on the ship

If you are interested and willing to work, please let me know as soon as
possib

On Sep 19, 2016 12:49 PM, "Osman Ghani Abbasi" <osmanghaniabbasi.attorney@gmail.com> wrote:
Attention: Victim

We are in receipt of your mail sent, with your scan documents. After my review, it was okay. While we wait for the result of the verification of your Academic Certificates, we advice that you take every part of your processing steps very important by submitting valid data, to avoid any deny of your H-1B Visa, Residence /work permit into the country. Because every documents submitted is subject to verification, and if it is false, might cause you denier for entry into the U.S permanently. About the part of the EAD form. that you did not understand, I will do it my self, as it is part of my jobs.

However, Before i proceed with your petition for your H-1B Visa and residence/work permit application. I have to get your Affidavit of Support and Letter of Attestation from the US Immigration Court, as stipulated by the Company policy, clearly stated in your Job Description Letter.

Below are the required fees needed for the Release within 2 working days, from the US Immigration Court.

(1) Affidavit of Support = $ 850.00 USD
(2) Letter of Attestation = $ 770.00 USD
(3) Stamp Duties = $ 200.00 USD

The Grand Total: $1,820.00.

As soon as you are ready , kindly let us know, so that an invoice can be process for you on how the fees will be received from your side. Kindly act as swift as possible, to enable me conclude on the petitions..

Your swift responses will facilitate my efforts. Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Yours in service,

Osman Ghani Abbasi.
Direct Telephone: +[highlight=yellow]1 -213 -2213-750[/highlight]
The Law Offices of Osman Ghani Abbasi.
Los Angeles County District Attorney, 210 W Temple St Fl 18.
Los Angeles, CA 90012 . USA.
Direct Telephone: +[highlight=yellow]1-213-2213-750[/highlight]
Fax: [highlight=yellow](713) 588-8883[/highlight].
Alternative Email: Osmanghaniabbasi.attorney@gmail.com,

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer