Thomas Wills / recruitment@thomaswillfamily.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk to learn how to tell when a job offer is a scam. The email address is fake! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Date: Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 1:07 AM
Subject: DETAILS ABOUT DOMESTIC WORK IN MY FAMILY
To:

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your response to my advert placed on times job India Job Site, I received your bio data which you have sent to me and also gone through it. Firstly i would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to Manage and supervise and coordinate activities of household employees as the head of house hold staff. Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employee’s i.e: Cooks, Cleaners,Office assistants, Laundry supervisor,Security,machine operator,Design Engineers,Personal Assistant,Service Technicians, Gardeners and Bartender .

As the head of house hold staff, you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures. Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and take them out for sport and other activities which they prefer.

The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge. Regards the salary package, you will be paid 6,750 CAD Monthly and also 100 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for visa in your country. If you are okay with the salary package and the job responsibilities, i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you, kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Best regards,

Thomas Will
Canada.

-------------------
From: CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CENTER - cic-gc-ca-in@ca-consulates-in.com
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Subject: RE:STATE PERMIT REGISTRATION FORM
To: Victim

Dear Applicant,

The filled state permit registration form has been Received and submitted to the consulate section for approval of your application so that your appointment for bio metric data can be schedule for visa and work permit endorsement to your passport.

You are to make the payment to the below correspondent bank account:

STATE BANK OF INDIA
ACCOUNT NAME:MD ARIF ALI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 202-204-904-37
IFSC CODE:SBIN0008762
PAN CODE:BRHPA9766N
AMOUNT:$1,000 CAD = 57,850INR (Fifty Seven Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Rupees Only)

You employer has make the sum of $785 CAD to the home office in Canada and we have receive telex regarding the balance payment to be made here in India in order to complete the open work permit process.

You are to send us the receipt of payment as soon as the payment is deposited in the correspondent account above.Your appointment will be schedule after the final approval of your state permit registration number has been issue.

Mr Louis Wagner
+91-8447281569
SCO# 54-56, Sector 17 A
Chandigarh 160 017,
India.

NOTE: Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and employment reference number in your message.Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve you better, I will not be able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.
All applicants are to report in the embassy with their appointment gate pass as no applicant will be allowed in the embassy premises without having appointment with the High Commission!

------------

From: CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CENTER - cic-gc-ca-in@ca-consulates-in.com
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Subject: RE:STATE PERMIT REGISTRATION NUMBER
To:
Dear Applicant,

Kindly make the payment to the below bank account details

BANK NAME: BANK OF BARODA
ACCOUNT NAME: DIPEN NASKAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER:449-401-000-031-48
IFSC CODE: BARB0PARNAS
PAN CODE:AZGPN3115J
AMOUNT:$1,000 CAD = 57,850INR (Fifty Seven Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Rupees Only)

You employer has make the sum of $785 CAD to the home office in Canada and we have receive telex regarding the balance payment to be made here in India in order to complete the open work permit process.

You are to send us the receipt of payment as soon as the payment is deposited in the correspondent account above.Your appointment will be schedule after the final approval of your state permit registration number has been issue.

Mr Louis Wagner
+91-8447281569
SCO# 54-56, Sector 17 A
Chandigarh 160 017,
India.

NOTE: Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and employment reference number in your message.Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve you better, I will not be able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.
All applicants are to report in the embassy with their appointment gate pass as no applicant will be allowed in the embassy premises without having appointment with the High Commission!

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer