Scammers Impersonating Saudi Aramaco Oil & Gas / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Pumpkin King
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Saudi Aramaco Oil & Gas / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Pumpkin King » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:00 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and Identifying Scam Websites! or click on the images below:

Image ImageImage
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 11:24
Subject: Signed contract received
To:

Dear

We acknowledge receipt of the signed contract agreement terms and we are glad to have you among our team of professionals .

The next procedure requires applying for Work permit . You have to contact the immigration lawyer [Ahmed Qablawi] from the Saudi Arabia Immigration Expatriates Department, the lawyer will assist and guide you on the procedures required for the application & approvals of your Work permit papers and entry clearance .

Below is the immigration lawyer's contact :

Ahmed Qablawi
PHONE : +966562588137
EMAIL: ahmed@saudipermits.com

Send him an email, attach copy of your signed contract agreement to the email for your work permit and entry clearance application and approval.

All employment procedures must be in line to the signed contract agreement and on confirmation that your immigration papers has been certified by the Saudi Arabian immigration Authorities, we on our part will provide traveling tickets /allowances, mobilization benefits before you embark on your trip to Riyadh , Saudi Arabia. In essence , we mean that you are to take care of your work permit/entry clearance procurement and shall be refunded in 14 working days after arrival in Saudi Arabia but all other traveling expenses such as air tickets, allowances, three Months salary advance, all your entitled allowances, etc shall be sent to you to your account before your departure and only after we confirm that you have procured your work permit (PLEASE CHECK ARTICLE 4 OF YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT).

Prior to the release of your relocation papers, all flight arrangements will be made via our logistics department. The flight plan will determine the time of your departure and arrival (SAUDI ARABIA). The flight plan schedule will be communicated to you in due time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Email from scammer Impersonating Saudi Immigration Attorney
Ahmed Qablawi دائرة الهجرة الع <ahmed@saudipermits.com>
Attachments
18:46 (3 hours ago)
to me

9th/March/2021

Dear

I have been contacted by Saudi Aramco to assist you with the application of your work permit and entry visa through the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets .In my capacity as an immigration representative, I have to inform you on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabian laws and policies in regards to Highly Skilled Migrant seeking to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

A person seeking leave to enter Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a Highly Skilled Migrant must provide certain documents to enable his/her immigration representative apply and obtain the required work permit papers.

In order to apply for your Work permit/entry visa, I have attached the Entry visa application form for this purpose. This form should be filled and sent back immediately with these requirements;

a) Your academic/professional certificates.
b) Photo page of your international passport
c) A passport photograph
d) £1,973.00 British Pounds (as stated on the work permit approval invoice)
e) Purpose of payment : DOCUMENTATION (This should be stated when making payments)

In pursuance and actualization of your work permit papers, Please fill out the entry visa application form and submit copies of academic certificates, passport photograph, and a verifiable ID CARD e.g. International passport/Or Driver's License /Or National ID CARD.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets department have also provided further instruction in pursuance of the entry clearance certificate/Work permit required by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets for your Work/Residence Permit.

Attached is the Payment proforma invoice issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets. Payment should be made on or before 11th March, 2021, before 3pm Kingdom of Saudi Arabia time in accordance to the instruction embedded on the invoice.

When payment is made, you are required to scan the deposit BANK TRANSFER Payment slip and the filled Entry Visa form via email attachment. Once i receive the payment deposit slip and the filled Entry Visa form, I shall forward the same to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets Department for the release of your entry
clearance and Work permit approval.

The entire documents will be filed at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Interior, Citizenship & Residence & Outlets department once the entry clearance and Work approval certificates are issued by the Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs Department.

Scan all the documents via email attachment and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail by calling me on : +966562588137

Thank you
Scam Domain - Read Identifying Scam Websites

Domain Name: CAREERSARAMCO.COM (Email Only)
Registry Domain ID: 2593399943_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2021-03-08T09:50:16Z
Creation Date: 2021-02-23T12:49:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-02-23T12:49:29Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namesilo.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: BUDGET41.NOC401.COM
Name Server: BUDGET42.NOC401.COM

Domain Name: SAUDIPERMITS.COM (Email Only)
Registry Domain ID: 2549359171_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2020-07-29T04:11:10Z
Creation Date: 2020-07-29T04:07:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-07-29T04:07:08Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: BUDGET41.NOC401.COM
Name Server: BUDGET42.NOC401.COM

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer