Scammer Impersonating Exxon / career@exxonmobilmys.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Exxon / career@exxonmobilmys.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:18 am

Da: "Exxon Career" <career@exxonmobilmys.com>
Data: 08/feb/2016 10:02
Oggetto: Re: EMPLOYMENT APPROVAL/CONTRACT
A: Victim
Cc:
Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City Center
50088 Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 10857, 50728 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
08-02-2016

Dear Esteemed Expatriate: Victim

Consequently, upon your application for job engagement with our prestigious company “EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA” we are pleased to intimate you that you are hereby offered employment as ( SENIOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR ) with effect from 08th May, 2016. Attached is our employment contract agreement and the EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA employment form. On satisfaction of its conditions , please complete your acceptance by signing and returning the contract agreement and the employment form within 3 working days.

This is a family status Employment Contract Agreement, your family will benefit from our company entitlement programs. All flight tickets,traveling allowances, educational assist benefits for employee's children at his/her home country or here in Malaysia, well furnished housing Apartment will be provided for you and every member of your family. All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of personal identity and work authorization as required by the Malaysia immigration reform & control act of 2015. Further instructions and information will be communicated to you once we receive copies of signed contract agreement.

However, having received this agreement letter duly signed by you, we shall appoint you and your documents shall be sent to our immigration expert accredited to you in Malaysia. He shall stand for you in processing your entire traveling documents. He would help you to obtain your work papers and Visa to take off from your Country to Malaysia for your career.

Moreover, you are expected to follow the company's traveling policy. So for this reason you should take care of the cost of your LABOUR PERMIT APPROVAL. Your readiness with the LABOUR PERMIT APPROVAL FEES will enable the immigration expert proceed to facilitate the immediate processing of your visa application forms and other traveling documents without any delay in the Ministry Of Interior Malaysia.

We look forward to seeing you carry out your duties diligently and conscientiously, we wish you many fruitful years of service and very successful career with our company.

Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely

Farah Abdul Rahim
Head, Human Resources Dept.
MENARA EXXONMOBIL MALAYSIA.
TEL: +60102943382

Email from scammer impersonating Visa Agent

Da: "AMNAN ASRI HASSAN" amnanasrihassan@imiexpatriate-my.com
Data: 10/feb/2016 06:45
Oggetto: Re: Attention: Victim
A: Victim
Cc:

Attention: Victim

I have been contacted by ExxonMobil Malaysia to assist you with the application of your Foreign Workers Permit/Labour permit and entry visa through the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division. In my capacity as an immigration representative, I have to inform you on the Malaysian laws and policies in regards to Highly Skilled workers seeking to enter Malaysia. I am sure you were duly informed concerning the formalities of application and obtaining the documents needed.

A person seeking to enter Malaysia as a Highly Skilled Worker must provide certain documents to enable his/her immigration representative apply and obtain the required labour permit papers.

In order to apply for your labour permit/entry visa,I have attached (1) Entry visa application form(2) Labour Permit Application Form.These forms should be filled and sent back immediately with these requirements;

a) Your academic/professional certificates.
b) Photo page of your international passport
c) A passport photograph
d) $1,590.00 (as stated on the labour permit approval invoice)

In pursuance and actualization of your foreign workers permit papers,Please fill out the entry visa application form ,foreign workers permit/Labour Permit Application Form and submit copies of academic certificates,passport photograph,and a verifiable ID CARD e.g. International passport /Or Driver’s License /Or National ID CARD.

The Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division have also provided further instruction in pursuance of the entry clearance certificate/Labour permit required by the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division for your Labour/Resident Permit.

Attached is the Payment proforma invoice issued by the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division. Payment should be made as directed.
In the Invoice you have 2 payment options as listed below too:

PAYMENT OPTIONS 1: BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
(ACCREDITED AGENT INFORMATION)

BANK NAME: HONG LEONG
ACCOUNT NAME: HALIM BIN BAKERI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11700025511
BANK ADDRESS: No. 35, JALAN KHOO HUN YEANG, 93000, KUCHING, SARAWAK, MALAYSIA
SWIFT CODE: HLBBMYKLKCH

PAYMENT OPTION 2. WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM

NAME: DIANA BINTI BAYANG
ADDRESS:55-3-3 TAMAN SEGAMBUT INDAH JLN IPOH 51200 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Copy Payment Information carefully without mistakes.You are required to choose from the two options listed below. Bank transfers take minimum of 4 days to get here while Western Union or Money gram takes about 2 hours to get here.

When payment is made,you are required to scan the bank deposit/ Payment slip and the filled Labour approval form via email attachment. Once i receive the payment deposit slip and the filled Labour Approval form, I shall forward the same to the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division for the release of your entry clearance and Labour approval certificate.

The entire documents will be filed at the Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs, Expatriate Services Division once the entry clearance and Labour approval certificates are issued by the Border Passports & Expatriates Affairs Department.

Scan all the documents via email attachment and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail .

Thank you!

Sincerely

Amnan Asri Hassan
Expatriate Services Expert
Immigration Expatriates Department
Email: amnanasrihassan@imiexpatriate-my.com
amnanasrihassan@hotmail.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer