Samsung Financial Empowerment Program ®2016 / samsungj47@hotmail.com / Fake Lottery Scam

Any email or SMS you receive telling you have won a lottery is a scam! If you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery! Read Emails & SMS Lottery Win Notifications Are Scams and You Have Won a Lottery! Or Have You?
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Samsung Financial Empowerment Program ®2016 / samsungj47@hotmail.com / Fake Lottery Scam

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:07 am

Read www.fake-lottery-scam.tk

from samsungj47@hotmail.com

Samsung Financial Empowerment Program ®2016
Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd
Mr. ANDY GRIFFITHS
Tell : +448703211535

To.

DEAR LUCKY WINNER

Payment Number: NK249NAA
Verification Number: NM-00222-674PF

Date 15 April 2016

APPROVAL OF AWARD WINNING PRIZE OF 500,000 GBP FOR DELIVERY/TRANSFER.

ATTENTION TO THE OWNER OF THIS MOBILE NUMBER ,

We are in receipt of your mobile number and wish to thank you for your co-operation, I wish to inform you that my duties include representing your interest and guiding you through claiming your winning cash prize. We want to clarify you here that after a good scrutiny of your provided mail, we are glad to inform you that you are one of the winners of The UK Samsung Company Empowerment Program sponsored by the Samsung Company Inc

The Uk Samsung Company Empowerment Program has been on for more than a decade now and we have changed the lives of many since then. Your life is about to be changed as you are one of the lucky Winners of our Annual Samsung financial empowerment program sponsored yearly bonus promotional, Your winning cash prize of 500,000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ) will be paid to you soon as you meet with the requirements.

I wish to inform you that all authorities involved have certified payment of your Mobile Number Draws Claims amount to 500,000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ) which is prize money from Samsung financial empowerment program Mobile Number Draws, which was drawn through a computer random system of all the Mobile Number users worldwide. Be informed that instruments of payment for the sum of 500,000.00 GBP ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS to you is already in our possession and shall be processed upon meeting the requirements stated below. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the more convenient of the two.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to me to start the process of release your winning fund to you.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

{Option 1:} Your prize money will be wired to your bank account via an automated Direct Wire Transfer System operated by nominated Payment center. Hence you would be required to send us your Bank information, i.e..

Full name...
Address...
Age...
Sex...
Nationality...
Mobile Number...
State Of Origin..
Marital Status...
Occupation...
Account name...
Bank name...
Bank account number...
Bank branch, Swift/iban codes
Id proof....

{Option 2:} Courier of your winning Cash to you via DHL Courier Company, which is our assigned courier company. Please note that your cash will be delivery to you in your nominated address, The Courier Company would bring the cash to your postal/home address nominated by you and as written below (please you are allowed to correct or amend your contact information in your next mail) You will be required to send your international passport, driver’s license or ID card to me via email attachment as it will be used for a proper identification of you during delivery of your winning cash to you by the DHL Courier Company.

Full name...
Address...
Age...
Sex...
Nationality...
Mobile Number...
State Of Origin..
Marital Status...
Occupation...
Id proof

I expect an email and call from you immediately fill the Application form Letter and making a selection from the two options above.

Congratulations and have a wonderful week.

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of UK SAMSUNG ELECTRONICES CO.LTD congratulate you as you expect your wining prize and i hope you spend your money wisely and to the betterment of your community and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune thank you for being part of our commemorative 40Th years Anniversary Draws.

Past winners around the world full of excitement

Best Regards,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. ANDY GRIFFITHS
Tell : +448703211535
Samsung Electronics (UK) LTD.
Copyright Samsung ®2016

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer