hr@careers-twotreesny.com / Scammers Impersonating Two Trees Management Company / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

hr@careers-twotreesny.com / Scammers Impersonating Two Trees Management Company / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:06 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Dear Candidate,

I have reviewed your application for the open position and after a thorough deliberation with my team, I’m hereby offering you the post of a Facility Manager at Two Trees Management Company.

I’m Jed Walentas, Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O), Two Trees Management Company. We’re a real estate development family owned business with head office in Brooklyn, New York, United States. I also have offices in major cities around the world including Ontario, London, Sydney, Singapore, Beijing, and Pretoria.

Due to our increased capitalization, I’m embarking on a new venture to develop these properties at 3250 – 3490 – 3496 – 3590 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2L1A5. This is encompassed in an approximately 1435 acres of land. From expert analysis, this is a major development in Ontario in an affluent community of newly arrived immigrants from Asia. At present, I’m directly recruiting new staff for this location, we currently have about 85 workers including our executives.

As a Facility Manager, your primary role is to ensure client satisfaction with delivery of services - you should provide a lead role in this aspect with the delivery team and support global account/employee experience initiatives, i.e., hospitality programs; I want you to also assist in the delivery of services to operate and maintain our properties, this includes financial, technical, maintenance, procurement, asset and vendor management; This position will also cover other activities that will support site operations, including but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, equipment repairs, events, safety or sustainability practices, etc.

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: 5 years (Negotiable)

AMENITIES PROVIDED: A fully furnished office and private accommodation. Your private accommodation will have sitting room and 4 bedrooms, internet connection (Wi-Fi), etc. You will also unlimited call times (local and international calls) on mobile phone or fixed land phone, laptop/MacBook, iPad and PC. Other amenities include - free medical and dental care benefits for self and family, free tuition fee payment for children and 2 days off every week plus fully paid four weeks’ vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS: 9:00 am -1.00pm noon in the morning shift and 2:30pm to 5:00pm in the evening shift.

RENUMERATION: Salary: $ (CAD) 14,000 monthly; Allowance: $ (CAD) 3,500; Total Salary: $17, 500 (CAD) monthly after tax.

This position is open for non-Canadian citizens or residents. We have priority for candidates located in Asia due to the aforementioned reasons. I will provide all necessary formalities/documents that you require to process your visa/work permit application from your country of residence. Note that as per directives from Canadian Immigration (CIC) authorities, you will be responsible for the payment of your working visa fee to the Canada Embassy in your country as a proof of readiness to join. All the expenses you incur towards your visa procurement will be refunded back to you within the first week of your arrival in Canada. You’re required to keep records of all expenses that you accrue during your visa/work permit procurement process. I will also be responsible for your flight ticket(s) and accommodations for you and any members of your family that’s accompanying you to Canada.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions described above, I want you to send me the scanned copy of your international passport. This will enable my team and other consigned authorities to prepare your Contract Agreement Letter with your details and forward it to you to sign so we can proceed further with your employment and immigration formalities.

I want you to complete your bio-data in the following format below:

Full Name(s) (as Given in Passport):

Passport Number:
Marital Status:
Nationality:
Permanent Home Address:

Phone Number:
Parent/Guardian Name:
Languages Spoken:
Date Available to Start:
Name of Current Employer:
Current CTC:

Your comments:

This is an urgent opening that I hope to fill in the coming weeks, the deadline to accept the offer is on 20/05/2018, 17.00 BST. Endeavor to reply as soon as possible if you have a valid international passport.

Best regards,

Jed Walentas
+16479469454
hr@careers-twotreesny.com
https://www.twotreesny.com/

Scam Domain Read Scam Websites

Domain Name: CAREERS-TWOTREESNY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2258864870_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-01T08:05:21Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-01T07:57:06Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-01T07:57:06Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse-contact@publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.YANDEX.NET
Name Server: DNS2.YANDEX.NET

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer