Scammer Impersonating Mr. Joseph Paul / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Mr. Joseph Paul / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:22 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Mr Joseph Paul
Whatapp Number;+15873190485
Email:jjosephpaul@yandex.com
Address: 4110 Yonge Street, Suite 604
Toronto, Ontario,
M2P 2B7 Canada.

Dear Applicant,

I am Mr. Joseph Paul, I reside in (Toronto) Canada with my family, I'm a businessman, My Family Owns two Shopping Mall in Canada We need an Assistant manager, Store keeper, House keeper, Security Officer and a Driver. Interested candidate should send your resume/CV to (jjosephpaul@yandex.com) For more details of the job and for evaluations.

Please indicate which job you're applying for, from the mentioned job above.

My initial contract duration with you will be for two years, before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your performance.

I offer the following facilities throughout your services under my employ in Canada) Private quarters for accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms to accommodate a family of 4 conveniently (B) An official car and Free Food

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 7:00 am to 12:30 pm in the morning and from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm after dinner.

SALARY INDICATION
You will be eligible to receive basic salary of 5,000.00 Can.
Basic (after Tax) Monthly.

PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL
You are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period. You will be receiving 3,000.00 Can Take home for each leave Period.

To proceed further regarding the absorption, following your satisfaction with the terms and your willingness to work with me also your innate assurance that you can handle the mentioned responsibilities, we will need you to scan and send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience and passport photograph and passport data page, with your phone number
highlighted.

Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing the contract Employment letter document with the terms and conditions officially. Send all document's to ( jjosephpaul@yandex.com ) for immediate response.

All applicants will take care of their visa processing fee and other relevant document with Canada Canadian Immigration Officer in Canada Embassy, while I, Mr Joseph Paul will provide your flight ticket

You will be receiving a contract agreement letter and an appointment/offer letter from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance. Looking forward for your reply and anticipated service.

Regards
Mr Joseph Paul
Whatapp Number;+15873190485
Email: jjosephpaul@yandex.com
Address: 4110 Yonge Street, Suite 604
Toronto, Ontario,
M2P 2B7 Canada.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer