Scammer Impersonating Mr. Harry Scout / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Mr. Harry Scout / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:26 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
Dear

With gratitude to your kind and urgent response i wish to inform you that we have made necessary arrangements regarding your arrival into the country as we would not want to entertain delay regarding the issue of your paper works and arrival soonest, all notification have been made clear to the attorney to enable him start the filing of your application with the UK Home Office on urgent basis.

My home address is located at 112, Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
Duration of Contract: 5 Years (60 Months)

You shall have free period on Saturday and Sundays, once in every 1 years for festive season such as Christmas/Ramadan which you can be allowed to travel to your country to see your family.

Please kindly contact the UKHO office immediately regarding the possibility of obtaining your Expatriate Work Approval Certificate and make sure you submit your personal information to them including your passport copy and contract document signed by you and also your contact delivery address for delivery purposes.

According to the British Immigration law approved by the UKHO it is very mandatory that we shall bear the entire cost for your travel plan including air ticket except to show your (TSA) Travel Subsistence Allowance.

I would bear cost for any other thing whatsoever in this process except to show your Travel Subsistence Allowance (TSA)which confirms you have the sufficient maintenance fund required to be in possession of the individual according to the point base assessment in other to confirm your eligibility to live and work here since it not a payment. Let me know once you complete the process so I can make reservation of your flight ticket without delay as i believe it will only take 7 working days to process your work permit ready.

Note that it is necessary you inform me in time if you are coming with your family, as I want to let you know that you can come along with your family as long as you like for i have a comfortable 3BHK apartment which can accommodate you and your family.

While submitting to us all this information for immediate processing of your travel documents make sure that you have contacted the UK Home Office and completed all necessary formalities with them to enable release your(EWAC/UKIMGI/2018)that will permit us to start the processing of all your travel documents .

Ensure you contact the email of the UK Home Office on (ewac-ukhome.gov@homemail.com) and make sure all necessary needed are completed.

Note: We await response from the UK Home Office in regards that you have meet up with their requirement for approval of your Expatriate Work Approval Certificate, which will enable us pay for your Work Visa, Air Ticket, and other travel requirement.

You have to update us once you are through with the UK Home Office requirement in other to grant you the official UK Expatriate Work Approval Certificate form to fill and return, before we can take up from our side to ensure that all formalities are completed including the booking of your air ticket and payment of Your Visa materials as stated thus.

Warm Regards
Mr. Harry Scout for the enter family
Tel: +442033182328

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer