Name of scammer: Usim Olugu Kalu, presently in Senegal

http://vk.com/id197706240
Prince Don
Birthday: June 3
Current city: Dakar
Mobile: +221771420102
Alt. phone: +221771420102

Loads of frauds using these details...

Jane Samad William, jane_loveet023@yahoo.com.ph, Janeibrahima, revfathermathew1023@yahoo.com, don1ichoku@yahoo.com, +447733738142, +447924333717, +447099888306,

http://russian-detective.blogspot.co.uk ... hooco.html
Dearest Love,
How are you today, l hope you are fine,my day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal in this missionary church we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, it is just like some one who is staying in the house of a harsh father but l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon. I do not have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since l came here but l am
not living with him, l am living in the women's quarter.. The Rev Tell
number is( +221-771420102) when you want to hear my voice, call his phone and tell him that you want to speak with jane Samad, he will send for me to answer your call.
Please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($m4.750) Million US Dollars).
So l will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation,however,they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and would not be permitted to handle this amount of money.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,l kept this secret to people in the Missionary here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Mathew Edward, because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and think about me. my dear,i still remain yours forever.
jane Samad

http://thenet.ng/2013/11/davido-doin...d-gas-in-2014/
Quote:
Usim Dedon Olugu Kalu;
December 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM contact me here i have a runs with you
Usim Dedon Olugu Kalu;
December 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM this is my num +221771420102...

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer