Chi Jacob

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Chi Jacob

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:54 pm

3rd November 2011 05:13 AM

Name of scammer: Chi Jacob

Scammer's known aliases: ROBERT MUELLER, Ms.Carman L.Lapointe, OKORO DANIEL, Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius
Scammer's known email addresses: dmoo@consultant.com, ibaun100@gmail.com, carman.78-lap.003@att.net, eldo@adinet.com.uy, Ms-CarmanL-Lapointe27@live.com, undelegate11@aol.com, mrslapointe@9.cn, undelegate@diplomats.com, mscarlap1@skymail.mn, michelletra2354@cs.com, mrscarmanlap@aol.com, UNCARMAN@SKYMAIL.MN, mscarmanllaii4544843566@gmail.com, mscar798@ibibo.com, ms.carman.lapointe@ibibo.com, contactemail1960@gmail.com, mrlemontunde77@gmail.com, lapoiinte.carmann@yahoo.fr, mscarmann_un@w.cn, under.secretary.general@gmail.com, info@cenbank.org, paulibe.cbn@globomail.com, clapointe200@blumail.org, rsm111@fastwebmail.it, carmanlapointe400@skymail.mn, marilyn2805@aol.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 2347085781753, 2347087629700, 2347081232143, 447024010028

For Western Union payment information http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=52899

Submitted by a member;
dmoo@consultant.com

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Website: http://www.fbi.gov

Attention, this is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me?

I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we would first send a letter to the mayor of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your id which we have in our database been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the certificate signed, endorsed and stamped as you where instructed in the e-mail below. this is the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given from the 3rd of January. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties confiscated.

You failed to comply with our directives and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you on the 3rd as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the fbi director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now if you id is placed on our website as a wanted person, i believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the fbi.

As a good Christian and a honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the efcc and they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the document at the sum of $98.00 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you. You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you the 03/11/2011 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you, please bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

NAME: CHI JACOB
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION:FOR
ANSWER: YOU
AMOUNT: $98
Senders name======

Send the payment details to me which are senders name and address, mtcn number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note/ all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT MUELLER

WASHINGTON DC

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Website: http://www.fbi.gov

Scam link http://www.419scam.org/emails/2011-04/1 ... 105.83.htm
Scam text/format

From: "Ms.Carman L.Lapointe"<eldo@adinet.com.uy> (may be fake)
Reply-To: <Ms-CarmanL-Lapointe27@live.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:56:33 -0700
Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division From: Ms.Carman L.Lapointe Dear Unpaid Beneficiary This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe,Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively,against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.I have met with President GoodLuck of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British/United States government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Court Notarization fee to the UN. Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Ben S.Bernanke and others from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.Contact me immediately on this Cell Phone:+234-708 5781753 or email me on dmoo@consultant.com Sincerely yours, Ms.Carman L.Lapointe United Nations Under-Secretary- General for Internal Oversight. Cell Phone:+234-708 5781753 Direct Email:dmoo@consultant.com

Scam link http://419.bittenus.com/11/3/carmanllapointe.html

Scam text/format

Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 7:12:13 AM
Subject: Attention: ( Beneficiary )

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT)
UNITED NATIONS REGIONAL FINANCIAL CLEARING HOUSE
UNITED KINGDOM

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Date: 1/03/2011

Direct Phone: +234-708 5781753
For Further detailsRead more about me http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/ pages/usg.html

Attention: ( Beneficiary )

I received your mail and wish to tell you that since the little days i have spent in this country,there are a lot of people who are interested in confiscating your fund into their personal account because they know too well that you can't be able to come to Nigeria to claim your USD$10.5Million Approved payment.

This Thief,Ben S.Bernanke and others with his Cohorts came to the Central Bank Head office,with a Funeral picture saying that you died of Car Accident and before you died,you made him your rightful Next of Kin.A picture photograph was take to this man with his cohort.

We just received information from the FBI Washington to make sure that you confirm your fund in your account before I return back to New York by next week.We do not want anything that will jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund urgently so you are required to urgently get back to me with your full banking details.

Urgently reply back with your full banking details so that I will forward it to our appointed paying bank for urgent transfer of your approved USD$10.5Million in your bank account.

Lastly,if you really wish to receive your fund,you have to follow my directives and STOP every communication you are doing with any offices so that you will not be confuse until the funds hit into your account,The only fee Approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Organization for you to pay before you receive your approved payment is the Court Notarization fee which is the UN Clearance Certificate and European Union Clearance Certificate Fee of $295 USD ONLY.

You are required to urgently rush to Western Union Money Transfer and send the Court Notarization fee with the name below:

RECEIVER NAME: OKORO DANIEL
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: FOR?
ANSWER: GOOD
AMOUNT: $295
MTCN:....................?
SENDER NAME:.............?
SENDER ADDRESS:....................?
Urgently send the payment information along with your full banking details so that your fund will be wired into your bank account once you send the Court Notarization fee today.The funds have been Approved by the new president of Nigeria Good Luck Jonathan and it is now ready to be transfer into your account immediately the money is received from you

I am looking forward to receiving your timely response,Call me on +234-708 5781753

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight

Scam link http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/show ... hp?t=89553

Scam text/format

Reply-To: <mrslapointe@9.cn>
Subject: Unpaid Beneficiary Get back to me immediately
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:50:04 -0800

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE&nbsp; OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division</DIV>

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe,Oceania, Antarctica ,South America and the United States of America respectively,against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.I have met with President GoodLuck of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British/United States government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Court Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Ben S.Bernanke and others from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.Contact me immediately on this Cell Phone:+234-708 5781753 or email me on undelegate@diplomats.com

Sincerely yours,

Ms.Carman L.Lapointe
General for Internal Oversight.
Cell Phone:+234-708 5781753
Direct Email: undelegate@diplomats.com
Scam link

http://spamscamwatch.blogspot.com/2011/ ... tions.html
Scam text/format

Subject: DEAR UNPAID BENEFICIARY (Read The Message Attached For Details )
Date: September 16, 2011 4:21:09 PM PDT
Reply-To: mscarlap10@skymail.mn

There was no message body. Here's the attachment:

Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe,Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively,against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.I have met with President GoodLuck of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British/United States government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Court Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Ben S.Bernanke and others from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.Contact me immediately on this Cell Phone:+234-708 5781753 or email me on this mscarlap1@skymail.mn

Sincerely yours,

Ms.Carman L.Lapointe
United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight.
Direct Email:mscarlap1@skymail.mn

IP addresses

195.4.92.95, 41.58.35.35, 41.58.42.2

http://creativescamsfromscums.blogspot. ... rs_24.html
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011

BEWARE THIS ARE FRAUDELENT LETTERS+
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary /OPEN THE ATTACH FOR MORE DETAILS

Ms. Carman Lapointe
Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting and Investigations Division

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

Kindly read the massage attach with this for more details and better understanding.

Ms.Carman L.Lapointe
General for Internal Oversight.
Direct Email:mrscarmanlap@aol.com
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-12/12/00061181.1.htm
From: "Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius"<VERTEPORE@AOL.COM> (may be fake)
Reply-To: <rsm111@fastwebmail.it>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 05:15:43 -0800
Subject: Call me for Clarification,,,

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES UNITED KINGDOM
INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION

Direct Phone: +2347087629700

December 11, 2010

Attention: Beneficiary

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going on in these two nations. You can read my biography here. http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgid=11

Right now, as directed by our secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon. We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by British government and UNITED NATIONS. The only fee you will pay to receive your fund is your Notarization fee only. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I will advise you on what to do so that you will receive your long awaiting payment. Kindly get back to me immediately with your direct phone number for oral cnversation.

You can reach me at +2347087629700 for oral conversation.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius
General for Internal Oversight

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer