Scammer Impersonating Emmanuel Sankor/WEST AFRICAN PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY / Fake Tender Scam

Scammers offering you fake government procurement contracts. Read West Africa Import-Export/Fake Tender/Procurement Scam
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Emmanuel Sankor/WEST AFRICAN PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY / Fake Tender Scam

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:20 pm

For more information on these scams Read West Africa Fake Procurement/Tender Scam and, Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! and http://www.joewein.de/sw/benin-import-scam.htm
Dear Sir

Thanks for your desire to participate in the Tender. The West African Project Development Authority (WAPDA) under the auspices of the Economic community of west African states (Ecowas) and government of Ghana has allocated fund for the purchase of the furniture and has authorized the Project Coordinator to proceed on the purchase of the ITEMS without delay.

Note that i am a commission agent. I source for foreign suppliers whenever there is a notice for the bid to tenders.If you get the supply through my effort , i will be entitled to 2% of the total contract fund as gratification for my company. This money will be paid to me after you must have received your FULL payment from the project coordinator.

Please note that the the commission makes an advance payment(Mobilization fee) of 70% of the contract sum and an irrevocable L/C of 30% to be confirmed by your bank before supply. Payment will be made by the African Development Bank through Citi Bank Group.Payment will be confirmed by your Bank before supply.

FOR YOUR COMPANY TO QUALIFY FOR THE TENDER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING BIDDING DOCUMENTS TO THE PROJECT COORDINATOR:

1.A CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF YOUR COMPANY REGISTERED UNDER THE LAW OF YOUR COUNTRY,(OR ANY OTHER COMPANY REGISTRATION DOCUMENT THAT PROVES YOUR COMPANY IS REGISTERED.

2.PROFORMA INVOICE(EX-WORKS) FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE LISTED FURNITURE

. . .

ALL THESE SHOULD BE SCANNED AND SEND THROUGH E MAIL ATTACHMENT TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:

THE CHAIRMAN
WEST AFRICAN PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
25 NKRUMA AVENUE, MINISTRY COMPLEX, OSU
ACCRA- GHANA
TEL: +233 23 864 0290 (Direct line)
Email: wapda.gov.gh@outlook.com
CONTACT PERSON: DR.ERIC DANSUMA

N/B: DO NOT FORGET TO ADD MY 2% COMMISSION TO THE FINAL INVOICE,

Thanks,

Emmanuel Sankor
+233 24 756 7863

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer