Scammer Impersonating Rev. Dr. John Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Rev. Dr. John Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image
REV DR JOHN WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: EDINBURGH WAVERLEY
GATE 2-4 WATERLOO PLACE
EDINBURGH EH1 3EG.
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +448712340415

Description:
Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Job Location: United Kingdom
As stated in my first mail, I'm in urgent need of a house keeper or manager to work for me in my house over
here in London as am always away on my job, Your job is to supervise and manage all the workers working in my house like the chef, nanny, driver and security guard to make sure everything are going on well in the house as am not always around to see how things are going in the house, I have two daughters 10 and 8 years old who will also be under your care because my wife is also working.

You will be working for me for 2 years and can be renewed if found trust worthy. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Feeding and one month annual leave to your country
D) Medical Attention from my family Doctor
E) One Month Leave in one year
WORKING HOURS

you will be working from 7 am to 11 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Sunday free day.

SALARY: 3500 POUNDS MONTHLY+200 POUNDS UP-KEEPING ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (NON TAXED)=4,300 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.
Scan and send to me the following.
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. COPY OF YOUR CV
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1). I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me.
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER (ME)
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.

All these documents I shall send along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of 350 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Rev Dr John Williams
Tel: +448712340415

Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Re: Scammer Impersonating Rev. Dr. John Williams / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 pm

REV DR JOHN WILLIAMS
ADDRESS: EDINBURGH WAVERLEY
GATE 2-4 WATERLOO PLACE
EDINBURGH EH1 3EG.
UNITED KINGDOM

Att.

I have contacted the United Kingdom Immigration office, with your Resume, and international passport. But because of the express traveling approval of your working Visa and also considering the documents that you may be required to present before the British High Commission and the nature of interview that you might face and the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the visa to you, I have therefore establish a responsible cordial relationship with a senior Diplomats in the Embassy for fast approval of your two years working Visa to you without delay and long visa protocol.

provide the below to him as you have sent to me.

1. Your complete resume that you have sent to me before.
2. Your Passport Copy
3. Your Visa fee of 350 pounds. which is equivalent to (Rs35,000/- INR)
4.Your Passport Photograph.
5. Contact Mobile Number,,,
6. Send to this email address : british.newdelhi@embassyinfos.org

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION PERSONNEL CONTACT DETAILS IS STATED BELOW:British High Commission, New Delhi,India.
Address: Shantipath, Chanakya Puri, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, DL 110021
Name: Sir Dominic Asquith
Contact: british.newdelhi@embassyinfos.org (Fake Email Address)
PHONE NUMBER :+919873304674 (Fake Telephone Number)

From this moment I want you to update me with every information and level you attain on the Visa process, So that I begin the process of your work permit papers.

Thanks and God bless you as I wait for your coming,

Best Regards,
Rev Dr John Williams
Tell: + +448712340415

Scam Email Address

Domain Name: EMBASSYINFOS.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000004583157-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.opentld.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-25T16:35:21Z
Creation Date: 2017-12-19T04:33:52Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-19T04:33:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: OpenTLD B.V.
Registrar IANA ID: 1666
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: US-TX
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: DNS2.YANDEX.NET
Name Server: DNS1.YANDEX.NET
Registry Registrant ID: C200375195-LROR
Registrant Name: Joseph Francisco Blas
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3223 Whitehall Dr
Registrant City: dallas
Registrant State/Province: US-TX
Registrant Postal Code: 75229