Scammer Impersonating Dr. Ben Taylor / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammer Impersonating Dr. Ben Taylor / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

Dear Applicant

In regards to the resume and experience received from you,Your document has been verified and the family has decided to give you a chance to proof your fidelity to work with our family.

AS FOR RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to Manage and Supervise the activities of House employees as the Head of House staff.Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cleaners,Driver and Gardeners.

As the head of house staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs for all and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and monitoring the other staffs activities.

The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.

YOUR SALARY PACKAGE AND WELFARE

You will be paid 8,500 CAD Monthly and also 180 CAD as your weekly allowance . Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa and work permit in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. the family will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you.kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.But before then I hereby attached the pictures of my Family.

Best regards,
Dr Ben Taylor
Toronto Canada.

Next Scam Email

THE DR BEN TAYLOR FAMILY
ADDRESS: 86 AGNESS AVENUE ST GEORGETOWN, ONTARIO, L7G3N3, Canada
Email: drbentaylorfamily@gmail.com
Tell: +14188001660
TO, xxxxxxxxx

JOB OFFER LETTER I am pleased to offer you job as House Manager, under my employment license of the DR BEN TAYLOR FAMILY. This memorandum of understanding/Job offer letter is hereby reached and made this 27th August 2018 under the jurisdiction of Canada Labor Law. '
'SALARY AND ALLOWANCE: $8,500CAD + 180 CAD Weekly '
'LEAVE AND HOLIDAY: 4 weeks/year '
'INDUSTRIAL ARRANGEMENT: 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm
''WAGES:
''DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
''BENEFIT:
and flight ticket '
'TRAINING: 4 years (Renewable)
Accommodation, Feeding 3 days on Arrival
''OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SAFETY: Available

Regulation and conditions of employment has set out here in will be deemed to constitute a contract of employment in fulfillment of current employment legislation. Employee is required to sign at the space provided at the end of this condition, agreeing to employer's condition of employment. Yours Faithfully Dr Ben Taylor Family Ontario Canada

I ...........................................................confirm that i have read the terms of employment set out in this letter and draft content of employment agreement that i fully understand them and all implications and that i accept the offer of employment.

Employee Signed........................................
Date...................................

Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 7:53 PM
Subject: OFFER LETTER AND VISA PROCESSING DETAILS
To:

Dear

With the document forwarded to the Canadian Citizenship Center, Your Attorney who is going to be in charge of your visa processing in your country has been approved and all the information you need is in the attached file, Send me a copy of your signed offer letter, You need to contact your attorney and start your Visa processing as soon as possible and again you need to keep me updated so am going to know the exact time to book your flight ticket,

Note that all your visa expenses would be refunded back to you as soon as you get here in Canada, So you have to keep all your document intact for your confirmation and refunding, And again you have to follow all the instructions given to you by your attorney because your file is going to be treated in a diplomatic status as my request to them which is going to help you to obtain your permanent resident permit after your first three month here in Canada,

You have to make sure you don't do any mistakes because your visa processing is very important to me, If there is anything you don't understand, all you need to do is to call your attorney and he's going to put you through so you could have a successful processing, I can't wait to have you here to prove your fidelity working here.

Best Regards
Dr Ben Taylor Family
Toronto Ontario
Canada

From: smith dickson <canadianvisa_workpermit@consultant.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Subject: NOTIFICATION
To:

Dear

Good morning to you and how are you doing over there,this is the account details for your work permit fee which you have to pay in time before afternoon because i was told that your file would be hold if we did not confirm your work permit fee.

EMBASSY ACCOUNT DETAILS
INDUSING BANK
NAME:ROMAN JOY REANG
A/C NO:100065549392
BRANCH:MARATHALI
IFSC CODE:INDB0000220

Kind Regards,
Mr Smith Dickson
+917715046731
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021 India.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer