Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:54 am

15th November 2014 10:41 AM

Name of scammer: SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 34698.html
8th of Feb, 2011 by XXXXX XXXX
WELCOME TO ANIMAL MOVERS INTERNATIONAL
* MULTI CARGO LTD * ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME
Dear Client,
The management of PRO world wide pet delivery animal agency, PET SHIPPERS INTERNATIONAL(IPATA Delivery Service) is proud to bring the following to your attention: We have TWO SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES from Mr Cuddy Rocks, to be shipped and delivered to the following address first thing in the morning, once payments of delivery fee ($100) has been confirmed on our desk;
The total shipping and home delivery fee cost $300 but the registration fee of $150 has been paid already by the sender Mr Cuddy Rocks, Therefore the payment required from you is $100 first thing in the morning before shipping and home delivery of these puppies can take place, and the balance of $50 will be paid as soon as the puppies arrive your location.
In this regard, we wish to inform you that, due to high amount of abuse, online hackers, with our accounts undergoing auditing, we have canceled our online payment method, and all payments are now done via ABSA bank which has a
branch with WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAMS, directly to our International Affairs Wire transfer agency which presently host in Cameroon and the MTCN < Reference Number >email to us immediately payment is done for confirmation.
!!! HOW TO PAY IN 3 STEPS !!!
!!!STEP 1!!!
COPY THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW
ADDRESS
FULL NAMES...SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO
COUNTRY...CAMEROON
CITY...DOUALA
POSTAL CODE...00237
!!!STEP 2!!!
TAKE IT TO ANY NEARBY MONEY GRAMS BANK or ABSA BANK WHICH HAS A WESTERN UNION BRANCH.
!!!STEP 3!!!
*PAY $100 DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU IN STEP 1 ABOVE.
*USE THE SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER BELOW.
*SEND US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
(MTCN NUMBER AND SENDER'S FULL INFORMATION).
VIA EMAIL ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE.
For security purpose, we usually expect our customers to use a pass question and answer.
Pass Question………………….WHEN?
Answer……? ??………………….. NOW
NB: We shall ship the puppy to your door step. shipping details will be provided to you as soon as payment is confirmed on our desk..
9th of Jan, 2012 by shellkims
I WILL LIKE TO ADD TO THE COMPLAINT AND ALSO TO SAY THE GUY MENTIONED ABOVE IS VERY INNOCENT OF THE ACT.IT IS ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAVE BEEN USING HIS IDENTITY FOR HIS FRAUDULENT ACT.I GOT INVOLVED IN THIS AND I WAS SCAMMED OF $2000 IN TOTAL AND THE GUY WAS ARRESTED AND HE CONFESSED THAT HE HAS BEEN USING THIS IDENTITY.I JUST FEEL PITY FOR THIS INNOCENT PERSON AND SO I WANT TO PLEAD WITH THE COMPLAINT BOARD TO REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THIS SITE..
9th of Jan, 2012 by shellkims
SORRY I DID NOT MENTIONED THE NAME BUT IT IS THE NAME SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO.HE IS VERY INNOCENT OF THIS ACCUSATION.
http://www.infinitecourses.com/Study-In-Canada.aspx
Quote:
i want to study abroad for i live in cameroon and i am an orphan i i have an advance level certificate on my hands.
Posted by : simon sameh mwambo on 18/09/2010
Confirmation of this criminal's identity...

http://2009-cameroon-gce-results.blogsp ... ernal.html
A/L Centre Number: 1168 BOKWANGO EXTERNAL
(123) SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO - HIS-D,REL-E,

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer