MONA ATANATIUS

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

MONA ATANATIUS

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 am

12th June 2014 02:25 PM

Name of scammer: MONA ATANATIUS

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yorkie ... scams.html
am very sorry for getting back very late to you. I have received your full shipping informations and i have handed the informations to the shipping company yesterday. I gave them to access the shipping informations and tell me if shipping the puppies right to your house following the address was possible. There were very committed yesterday and couldn't get back to me very early but at last, they have confirmed to ship and deliver the two puppies right to you house following your address ok?
So all you have to do right now is to send the money so that i can take over the puppies to the shipping company for immediate shipping and delivery over to you ok?You shall send the money through western union international money transfer using the address below:
RECEIVER'S NAME...........................MONA ATANATIUS
COUNTRY.........................................CA MEROON
CITY.............................................. ...DOUALA
ZIP CODE.........................................00237
TEST QUESTION...............................TO WHO
ANSWER..........................................MO NA
AMOUNT...........................................$ 180
Just copy the above money transfer informations and take to any nearest western union bank around you and do the money transfer and as soon as you are through with the money transfer,you shall just email to me the full money transfer informations that i shall have to use in receiving the money as below:
RECEIVER'S NAME
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBERS (MTCN)
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT
ANSWER OF THE TEST QUESTION.
I shall be waiting for these informations as son as the money transfer is done ok? I shall be waiting to take the puppies to the shipping company as soon as you do the payment and you shall then receive an email from the shipping company regarding the shipping schedule ok?
01-22-2009
http://gceresults.blogspot.co.uk/2010/0 ... sults.html
July 30, 2010 GCE ORDINARY LEVEL RESULTS
Centre No: 1044 GOVERNMENT BILINGUAL HIGH SCHOOL MBENGWI
(20) MONA ATANATIUS FOMUJANG

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer