Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

CLIFFORD EBOT

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 pm

7th April 2014 04:31 AM

Name of scammer: CLIFFORD EBOT

Link: Fraudwatchers.org archive

Western Union / Moneygram information:
i think im almost become the victim this morning when suddenly this person ask me to transfer the money. im not yet saying yes to his or her invitation to have the pet for free but yet he say the pet already at the airport and i need to transfer asap. what the???? soOOo annoying . but thanks GOD that he being so annoying and turn me into bad mood which then i think why i should believe in this person. if he say free, then why do i need to pay more than i myself cant afford and much more expensive than my country pet. before this i just refuse to read beware of scammer since i dont think i will easily become the victim but im wrong! they almost got me! anyway..this will be a good lesson for me..thanks GOD..

this is the email he sent to me, so naive in the beginning- yet so big liar

good day dear,
i am very happy to read from you, i will want to tell you that i am not selling the kittens, i am given them out for an adoption to a loving and caring home.
they are 2 of them, a males and a females, i am given them out because i will be going to Germany for ma new job, and i do not want to go with them because of the nature of my job
i will want you to promise me that you are going to love and care for these kittens
like your own kids.
some of their pictures are attached to this mail.

i will want to let you know that i am located in Singapore so we are going to use a pets delivery agency to send the kitten to you. what you will have to do now is to send me your delivery details which i will used at the agency to do the registration for delivery at your home.
they are:

- your full name
- your full home address
- your city postal code
- your phone numbers

once i have these, i will do a registration at the transport agency for delivery at your home, the agency will transport the kittens and deliver them at your home, and all you will have to pay is 500rm per kitten to the agency ok

(then i say i dont have the money bla2 may u find good owner bla2, then kindly this person reduce the cost)

my dear, 400rm is for one kitten.
if you want two of them, then pay 600rm i will help you pay the rest ok.
i will send you the kittens tomorrow morning ok.
all you have to do is to be at home tomorrow in the morning to welcome the kitten and make sure you stay online tomorrow morning by 7:00 am because once i do the registration, the agency will send you an email to give you the delivery time ok

(then kindly advise me bla2)

my dear, this is a copy of the mail that the agency has sent to you, all you have to do now is to take the payment address in their mail, go to any western union post office around you an do the payment as soon as possible ok.
once the payment is done, just send the mtcn and the name you use in doing the payment to the agency so they will activate the flight for delivery at your home today ok

i will want to advise you that, when doing the payment do not tell the people at the western union that you are sending the money to a company, because if you tell them the transfer charges will be so high like 120 rm, so just tell them that you are sending the money to a friend so that the transfer charges will be low like 55 rm ok

(then advice me again bla2)

yes dear.
that is the payment address of the agency, so he has to send the money to that address ok.
but remember to advise him that he should tell the people at the western union post office that he is sending the money to a friend so that the transfer charges will be low ok

(luckily today all office at my husband state close so he cant transfer money. so its mean im the one who must go to the town to tranfer since im so far away from my husband and at my state the office is open. and this make me very mad because i have other important work to do today and im very busy dont have time for this!! and he maybe do some research and then saying my state office not close today and force me to immediately transfer to this person since it is not good to delay the pet. did i ask u to send the pet on my busy day?? *sigh*)

NAME: MR CLIFFORD EBOT
TOWN: DOUALA
STATE : LITTORAL
POSTAL CODE: 00237

(after i arrive at the bank and withdraw some money and when i was fill in the form to send to this person, my hand shake and make me hard to write. from the beginning till this time, it is so hard to transfer money and even make me almost quarrel to my own husband because this free pet which make me feel so bad. and then my brain start to work and then i say to myself "i think i have been lying" . then i ask all the people in the bank. should i trust this person? then one of them say why u buy from outsider, here so many pet shop. just go there. then since most of people i ask say dont believe it so i became more confident that this person is lying. tq scammer for give me such *wonderful* experience. im also thankful to GOD for save me from the scammer. if not my whole money will gone and i wont have money to buy food.hopefully after this no one will be cheated. good luck)

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer