FRANKLINE SUJI

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

FRANKLINE SUJI

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:32 pm

17th March 2014 05:51 AM

Name of scammer: FRANKLINE SUJI

Scammer's known aliases: JackBilly Ferdynan, Eden williesm jackson, Eden peter anderson, William Rolly, Mr Franklin Spranklin Suji

Scammer's known email addresses: flexpets@consultant.com, flexpetsrelocators@yahoo.com, maxy_susan@yahoo.com, belltamark@yahoo.com, uosmaruoalli@yahoo.com, belindamckarl@gmail.com, paulsandeson@yahoo.com, mir.vivian@yahoo.com, katylexs@gmail.com, luise.powell@yahoo.com, jackbillyferdynan@yahoo.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23794776020, 447031803509, 3072786550, 4433274713, 447023011657, 44702301165

Link: Fraudwatchers.org archive

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAMES: FRANKLINE SUJI
CITY: DOUALA
POSTAL CODE: 237
TEST QUESTION: TAGE
ANSWER: 1950

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/william-r ... mai-467735
Scam text/format:

Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009 Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009
Reported By: — Essex Other
William Rolly. Mr Franklin Spranklin Suji.,Drector International Shipping, Cameroon
13 Blackel Ave, Edinburgh, EH9 IRR.
Essex,England, Other
United Kingdom
Phone: 07023011657
Web:
Category: Door to Door Sales
William Rolly. Mr Franklin Spranklin Suji.Drector International Shipping, Cameroon I e-mailed about 2 yorkshire terriers advatised for 14.00. Name of Prince & Princess. Good home needed as his wife was very ill. Essex,England Other

I answered an ad for two yorkshire terrier puppies need a loving home. 14.00 I recieved a reply stating they were 14 weeks old & were called Prince & Princess.
As soon as I saw their pictures I fell in love with them.
Alarm bells started to ring when I was asked for 200 to have them delivered to my door step.I was to wait until I had received "shipping" details from a company that delivers them.

On one of the e-mails with more photographs of Prince & Princess there were e-mails attached from another lady who had contacted this "gentleman" about 2 lovely Pomeranian puppies looking for a lovely home. There names Prince & Princess & the e-mail to this lady was more or less word for word to mine.

I received numerous telephone calls to tell me I had to go to Western Union to pay money to the director in Cameroon.It was rather suspicious as the dogs were supposed to be coming form Edinburgh, yet not one person spoke Scotish it was very poor English.They would not except cash on delivery.I was supposed to receive an e-mail with payment & tracking details but they did not arrive so I was given the name of the director over the telephone & told to call him.I was told I must stay indoors once I had payed the money to wait for the dogs to be delivered in about 3.5 hours.
Mr Franklin Sprankline Suji of the City of Dovala, Cameroon. 070318007121
When I tried to call all I got was a lot of music playing.The calls have been coming constantly since 8.30am until 13.00hrs when I refused to answer my phone anymore.

The other lady had given her work address & number so I contacted them to be told she had taken the morning off.
I explained that I believed we were being scammed over the puppies & asked them to contact her urgently to let her know.I gave them my number so she could contact me direct.

I have spoken to her & she has not paid any money or seen any puppies. her work have received funny phone calls all morning.

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JackBilly ... ete-509706
Scam text/format:
Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009 Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009
Reported By: ms. Layla — Chicago Illinois USA
JackBilly Ferdynan (jackbillyferdynan@yahoo.com)
Oodle.com
Internet
United States of America
Phone: 0702301165
Web:
Category: Dog Breeders
JackBilly Ferdynan (jackbillyferdynan@yahoo.com) AKA: Eden williesm jackson and Eden peter anderson AKA: William Rolly. Mr Franklin Spranklin Suji.,Drector International Shipping, Cameroon Puppies For Sale- Scam Internet

I was on the internet in October 2009 trying to find ads to purchase a puppy for my family. I came across an ad on Oodle.com about two miniature pinschers that were for sale. I messaged the seller, asking for more information and for pictures. They had two miniature pinscher puppies for sale. 1) male, 1) female. The first email told me all about them, and was written(typed) decently. I continued to inquire about them, and they became more and more sketchy and suspicious. My instincts started to take over and I became extremly skeptical. The "woman" claimed that she was trying to re-home these two puppies for her son. She said he was going to school to become a medical doctor and that he did not have time to properly care for them anymore. She stated that they were only asking for a delivery fee for a transportation company to bring these puppies to my home. The cost of this delivery would be $200.00 per puppy. I kept asking for hers and her sons contact information, as well as the Delivery company and the Vet's phone numbers. I wanted to verify that this was indeed legitimate. She kept ignoring my requests, but eventually gave me the number to her son- who she claimed was in the UK at this time- even though she said he was in NY previously. The number she gave me was 07023011657. Naturally I googled the number before deciding to call it. When I did so I found another Ripoff Report on here for a William Rolly, etc. It was a very similar scam that an individual had reported from the United Kingdom.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer