Jude Neba / CHE JUDE

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Jude Neba / CHE JUDE

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:54 pm

6th March 2014 10:40 AM

Name of scammer: Jude Neba / CHE JUDE

Scammer's known aliases: Rojeilo Maldonado, Mrs.Paola Comps, Animal Flight Pet Agency, ADAM SMITH, CHARMAINE KIRCHNER, lissa_tacy, Mr. Harley Twingy

Scammer's known email addresses: ERICJONESCM@YAHOO.COM, pflight@live.com

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 23799233723

Link: Fraudwatchers.org archive

Western Union / Moneygram information:
NAMES........................................JUDE NEBA
CITY .................................................. DOUALA
STATE .................................................. ......LITT ORAL
ADDRESS..............................307 AKWA STREET
COUNTRY.............................CAMEROON
AMOUNT.........................................$25 0
ZIP CODE..................................00237
NB: When you are paying this fee,you will need a test question.Make it to be;
TEST QUESTION.......................................... .....WHEN
ANSWER............................................ .......... ...........NOW
ERICJONESCM@YAHOO.COM

Scam link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Animal-Fl ... WIT-461018
Scam text/format

Animal Flight Pet Agency Rojeilo Maldonado And Or Neba Jude
Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009 Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009
Reported By: — EAST HARTFORD Connecticut
Animal Flight Pet Agency Rojeilo Maldonado And Or Neba Jude
pflight@live.com
Lexington, Kentucky
U.S.A.
I was looking for a puppy for my 3 children,due to the fact our yellow lab died a year ago today. Anyway I came across this ad for 2 free boxer puppies. I've been emailing this lady Mrs.Paola Comps the owner of the dogs for days.Well yesterday she emailed me early in the morning and asked me if she should make the travel arrangements and I said yes. She had told me from the beginning that it would be $260.00 to ship both dogs. I then asked her if she could pick up some of the shipping cost and she emailed me back and said she would pay $50.00 of the shipping leaving me $210.00 to pay. So I was then contacted via email from Animal Flight Pet Agency and told to go make a money gram out for $210.00 and send it to Rojeilo Maldonado Lexington,Kentucky Usa. I went home emailed them with the money gram reference # and was then sent a email confirming that they had received my payment for delivery of the puppies. i was then told that the sooner flight out was 5 hours from then.

The agency then called me just to confirm the information and I asked them when they thought the puppies would arrive in Ct, and would I have to pick them up at the airport. They told me the puppies would arrive around 10 or 11pm at my house. I then got a phone call hours later when the puppies were suppose to board saying I needed to pay an additional $833.00 for insurance. This phone accompanied 2 emails saying the same thing. They told me it would all be refunded to me when the puppies arrived at my house. I told them I didn't have that money to front,so after hours and hours going back and forth with Mrs.Paola, the puppy owner, and the agency I told them my kids were heartbroken and somebody better fix this.

This is when I get an email from the agency saying that they had contacted there regional branch British Victorial (Cameroon) and said if I could money gram them the $100.00 I said I had left to my name, the owner would put in$250.00 and the agency would put in the rest seeing that non of this was disclosed to me at no time. So i then received an email from Mrs. Paola confirming her son just made her $250.00 payment. So again I went out and did another money gram but was told to send it to a Neda Jude 54ave #6 K-town, Litoral Douala British Victorial (cameroon). Needless to say the girl at the store said that it wouldn't allow that address to go through. So I sent the $100.00 again to a Rojeilo Maldonado. Emailed him again with the money gram reference # and he confirmed by phone and email that he had received it. He then told me the puppies were about to board and that there first stop was West Virginia to drop off same other puppies and then Ct. He said that they would arrive here in Ct around 4:30 am, and would proceed to my house on arrival. I get an email around 5:40am, that there is now another problem. They are telling me I need to come up with another $220.00 for permits or the dogs can't leave West Virginia, that is if there were really any dogs to begin with. I did receive pictures of the puppies but they can be any ones. I received an email and phone call from them alittle over an hour ago and they said if I don't come up with the $220 the puppies are going back. I told them I was contacted local police and the attorney general. He said go ahead or something like that. He really didn't speak great english. ALL I know is that I'm out $358.00 total for the 2 money grams and the 2 $24.00 fees that I paid to send them. I have know puppies and I 've never seen my kids more upset. Who would do this to a couple of kids that just wanted to replace there lab who died at only age 3. Please help me find these scammers and retrieve my money or puppies if they exist. Thank you

Scam link http://www.tradeim.com/product_5891218_Palm-oil.htm
Scam text/format

Company Name: harley co
Street Address: bastos yaounde
Country/Region: Hong Kong
Zip: 00237
Telephone: 237-99233723

Scam link http://twittweb.com/free+newspaper+website+-19542389
Scam text/format

I also found an ad in the free ads for a 3 month old pug puppy, who was in leeds but turned out she is in cameroon, i have not sent any money as I checked this so called money gram thing out at the post office and the place where I was suppose to send the money could not be found in the postoffice book of places for money grams,so I have done nothing since but write this

hooper

thanks for your mail concerning my puppy,well

let me let you know more about this special puppy pinkly,pinkly

is socialized with a wonderful temperament ,pinkly Has been vet

checked by a veterinary Doctor and up to date on all shots,,pinkly is

very fine among kids and other pets like dogs, cats.birds

etc,,pinkly will make a very fine house pet.This little pet loves

playing.,pinkly is adorable and a pleasure to have around,,pinkly is

very friendly,playful and has a very good behavior and a very good

temperament.I am located in Cameroon this where i breed this puppies.I am

giving,pinkly out for out because i am expecting some new litters so

i want to send ,pinkly to any loving and caring home so that i can

take good care of this new littles and give them the love the

deserve.My Baby ,pinkly will bring so much love and joy to your home

or family.you will get just the best from this cute pet.,pinkly needs

attention,lots of love and affection,lots of kisses and hugs, sure

you will give all that to ,pinkly?.you need to pay for the shipment and adoption fee which cost $350.00.Health wise ,pinkly health is

guarantee as ,pinkly has proper veterinary check ups.worming s took the following vitamins.3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat,NEW

Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints ,pinkly will be shipped

with the following:

1. A 200 series travel kennel (29" L x 19" W x 18" H), Airline

approved. 2.. Health certificate and avid micro-chip form. 3. Updated

and current shot and worming records. 4. 32 Oz. Water bottle they

will be accompanied with a Health Guarantee as well as one Hereditary

Congenital Defect Guarantee..health license are available,pedigree certificate. I will appreciate if you get back with your full names

address and nearest airport that you will want ,pinkly to arrived

at,,pinkly is coming with a hand book which is going to direct you on

the various types of food to be given to ,pinkly as you get ,pinkly

home ok because if pinkly is not well feed you never fill the love.just get back for more pictures if you are interested

and she send me some photo

after I asking her talk on MSN she say she use yahoo, when I use yahoo talk to her, this is what we talk:

****: hi

lissa_tacy: so when are you ready for the puppy to be ship?

****: do you have webcam, I can see the puppy, and talk to you?

lissa_tacy: i don`t have web cam but i hope i attach you some pictures

****: because for some bad experience, that why!! (sorry I'm not say you)

lissa_tacy: you got the pictures of my puppy?

****: yes

****: yes

lissa_tacy: hope you know this puppy is for adoption so you have to pay for shipping and adoption o.k

lissa_tacy: hope you will take good care of my puppy?

****: yes I know, I can pay you by paypal, but before it, can I pay you half first, and when you ready before ship give me

****: all the paper

****: and I give the other before you ship, is that ok

lissa_tacy: yes you can pay half o.k

****: sorry about it, just like want I told you before I got very bad experience, I did't received any thing after I make deposit.

lissa_tacy: but there is no paypal here so you can only get this money to me via money gram o.k

lissa_tacy: well i am very sorry for that but i can assure you that you will get your puppy just as soon as you you are done with the payment

****: paypal is the online service, all you need is you e-mail address and

****: register

lissa_tacy: as i told you we don`t have paypal services here o.k is only money gram and western union o.k

****: how I can send you the money by money gram?

lissa_tacy: well when you are ready with the money you get back to me so that i can give you the address via which you are going to send the money that is the address that you will used at the money gram store to do the transfer o.k

****: ok

****: yes, I think I can do it online right?

lissa_tacy: so should i give you the address now?

****: yes,

lissa_tacy: so just check your mail box now for the information and address o.k

****: ok, after I make deposit, and when you can give me the infromation? and when you can ship the puppy out?

lissa_tacy: so i just wish to know how longe it will take you to do the transfer?

lissa_tacy: you tell me when you want the puppy to be ship over to o.k?

****: if I can do it online, I will make transfer now.

but after I can't do it online, I need to go to the Canada post office to make payment, the following is the information she give me:

NAME..................CHE JUDE

TEST QUESTION..........FROM WHO

TEST ANSWER ............TANYA

YOU CAN CALL ME AT (+237)9923-3723 I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON THANKS

what did you feel? please tell me what I need to do, is that scamming????

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer