Tita Conrad

Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Tita Conrad

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:41 pm

15th November 2013 02:31 PM

Name of scammer: Tita Conrad

As reported on Fraudwatchers;

Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 02:59:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mrs Couger Valeria" <valeriabulls2love@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Pictures of bully
To: StanXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi Stan,
How are you feeling today? yes she is the female and since you want them both i will be glad to let them be in texas so you can start the new year with them,when will you be able to come up with the $390?The money is to cover for their shipping and adoption papers ,It takes less than 08 hours via plane for them to get there to texas and when they arrive they will be delivered right up to your door steps,payments will have to be through puppy escrow or western nunion,They are both 17 weeks old now,have you a number where i can reach you at so we can talk about you getting my puppies tomorrow, i will really love to talk to you over the phone stan. When do you want me to have them delivered?Will tomorrow be ok for their delivery?if so then get back with your COMPLTE NAMES<HOME ADDRES< STREET ADDRESS<SHIPPING ADDRESS AND NEAREST AIRPORT to your home so i cna start the shipping reservations for them.get back for more pictures on them,Hope to read from you soon
Thanks
Valeria

StanXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX> wrote:
Valeria,
I just want to check, the pictures appear to be of the same puppy except for the one that is dressed up. Is that one the female? I would love to get both of theses puppies, but it will take me a little time to get the $390 together. I am on disability for my eyes and on a limited income.
Are you in Africa? I'm not fimilair with were you are. Also how would payment need to be made? I am trying to get my brother to help me purchase the puppies. How old are they and about how much do they weigh?
Stan

Mrs Couger Valeria <valeriabulls2love@yahoo.com> wrote:
The adoption fees is $150 for them both and the shipping fees is $230 for them both for them to get to your location can you afford for them both? attached below are their pictures for you to see.Hope to read from you soon
thanks
Valeria

Receivers Names: Tita Conrad
Address: 4180 Apt Deido
State/City: Littoral Bonaberi
Postal Code: 237

Test Question: Who to?
Answer: Tita

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer