Site Admin

NDIFOH NANJE

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:39 pm

14th September 2013 05:31 AM

Name of scammer: NDIFOH NANJE

Scammer's known aliases: Ryan Morgan

Link : http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=53339

Western Union / Moneygram information:
this is being advertised on bird trader as in Scotland but he is on the isle of man apparently and the delivery agent PETWAY EXPRESS :NAME : NDIFOH NANJE
ADDRESS:COUNTRY CAMEROON
CITY: BAFIA
POSTCODE:00237
my payment is not going through as business it has to go through as private or personal as it was put so I don't get huge charges of which I was told by the seller of no charges (Ryan Morgan/Morgan Ryan/ Morag Ryan not sure which is true I am confused I did a google search on both the company person and they don't exist Morag Ryan is a teacher Ryan Morgan is a rugby player, morag ryan is a female on facebook and Ryan Morgan could be thousands of guys but I cant find any concrete info on him he has ads on www.birdtrader.co.uk selling parrots...buyers beware you may mot get them I haven't dished out money I was lucky to hit this site first so warning is out please avoid this adverts like the plague I have emailed the seller of the bird and told him I am not happy going ahead with any payment until I see the bird in front of me ....full proof it exists before money exchanges hands.....please people be aware these scammers think they are getting smarter just do your checks on them at the time before exchanging money

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer