Horacio

Scammers Exposed in Benin
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

Horacio

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:18 am

28th October 2012 08:14 AM

Name of scammer: Horacio

Scammer's known aliases: Horacio Forfait, Choux des Blancs, horacio dubled, Eze Okeke, George Joel,

Scammer's known email addresses: horacio_dubled@hotmail.fr, georgejoel02@terra.es, ezeokeke2@myway.com,

Scammer's known telephone numbers: 22997577187,

Main scammer picture:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003195765809
Horacio Forfait (Choux des Blancs)
Directeur Ajoint at Jpotel Transport
Studied Recharges Oranges at Orange
From Grand-Popo
Born on March 5
Email horacio_dubled@hotmail.fr

On his wall...
Horacio Forfait
April 17
Avis a tous ceux ou celle qui aimeraient fait du cinéma , il es temps pour vous de commencez ou débutez votre carrière , et mettre en public votre savoir fait .
Le Label JCDB Voulant mettre son premier scénario en scène recherche des filles de 18ans à 25ans et des mecs de 18ans à 25ans pour cette première part .
Alors nous prions tous ceux ou celles qui seront intéressez de contactez notre secrétariat au : 97577187 ou de venir s'inscrire auprès de Horacio Forfait in-box .
JCDB / Notre souhait est de fait progressez le cinéma béninois sur le plan Continental que Mondial .
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2007-02/14/00944355.2.htm
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:19:54 +0100 (MET)
Subject: GOOD NEWS
Dear Friend ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I'm in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary, his name is Mr. Eze Okeke , Email: ezeokeke2@myway.com asks him to send you the total $3.500, 000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Eze and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Eze Okeke and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
You can call him on +229 97-577-187
With best regards,
Hon . George Joel .

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer