Scammers Impersonating Dr.Wilfred Godwill / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Scammers who charge you imaginery visa, work permit, etc. fees for fake jobs. Read Why Your Job Email Is Fake
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Scammers Impersonating Dr.Wilfred Godwill / Fake Job Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam, even if they say they will reimburse you! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! to learn how to tell when a job offer is fake and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image Image

On 18 Dec 2018 9:57 a.m., "Wilfred Godwill" <drwilfredgodwill222@gmail.com> wrote:
Dr.Wilfred Godwill and family
4804 Acton Avenue, Toronto,
Ontario, M4H 6J1, Canada

Dear Applicant,

With my sincere heart, I introduce myself to you, I am Dr.Wilfred Godwill I reside in (Toronto) Canada with my family, I'm a Medical doctor , I and my wife are always busy and due to my age I want to get assistance of a male or female that is ready to relocate to Toronto, Canada immediately for the position of Store Keeper, Drivers, Housekeeping management,Cleaning,Warehouse manager,Office assistant.

NOTE:Please indicate which job you're applying for, from the mentioned job.
My initial contract duration with you will be for three years, before the contract could be terminated and if possible renewed depending on your performance.

I offer the following facilities throughout your services under my employ in Canada.) Private quarters for accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms to accommodate a family of 4 conveniently (B) An official car and Free Food

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 7:30 am to 12:45 pm in the morning and from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm after dinner.

SALARY INDICATION
You will be eligible to receive basic salary of 7,000.00 CAD (Seven Thousand Canadian Dollar ) Basic (after Tax) Monthly.

PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL
You are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period. You will be receiving 2,500.00 CAD, Take home for each leave Period.

To proceed further regarding the absorption, following your satisfaction with the terms and your willingness to work with me also your innate assurance that you can handle the mentioned responsibilities, we will need you to scan and send the copy of your educational certificates, working experience and passport photograph and passport data page, with your phone number highlighted.

Upon confirmation of the above document, my lawyer will be issuing the contract Employment letter document with the terms and conditions officially. Send all document's to (drwilfredgodwill222@yandex.com) for immediate response.

NOTE:All applicants will take care of the processing fee of their work permit visa and other relevant document with Canada Immigration Officer in Canadian Embassy, while I, Dr Wilfred Godwill will provide your flight ticket.

You will be receiving an appointment letter from us once we acknowledge the confirmation of your acceptance. Looking forward for your reply and anticipated service.

Regards,
Dr.Wilfred Godwill,
Tel: +15873190339
Whatsapp no: +15873190339
Email: drwilfredgodwill222@yandex.com

Second Scam Email

Date: 22 Dec 2018 7:27 a.m.
Subject: JOB APPOINTMENT /OFFER LETTER
To:
Cc:

Dr,Wilfred Godwill
3704 Acton Avenue,Toronto,
Ontario,M31 4J1,Canada.

ATTN:

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of Dr.Wilfred Godwill from (Toronto) Canada, Also as an employee of Dr.Wilfred Godwill Canada, Immigration Officer will process your working permit in Canada Home office.We are providing you with the contact details of the Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required traveling documents.

The attached document embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. Kindly send a valid contact to the Immigration Officer for easy communication as we have already sent the hard copies of your contract document to the Immigration Department Home office Canada. Note: I have send all the essential documents to the appointed Canada Immigration attach to assist you in getting your Entry Clearance from Canada Council in your Country.

NOTE: All Applicants will take care of their visa processing fee and other relevant Document with Canada Immigration Officer in Canada Embassy. Dr. Gabriel Patrick will provide Flight Ticket and House Accommodation and The Amount you spent processing your visa will be refund back to you once you start working with us.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH THE COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.

NAME: Mrs.Gracia Patel,
Email:c.highcommission@yandex.com (Free Email Address=Scam)
VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT

NOTE: You are to process your Traveling Documents through the Appointed Immigration Officer Only

Acknowledge the receipt of this Offer of Appointment as a token and confirm your acceptance to the offer by return mail before 72 hours.

Regards,
Dr.Wilfred Godwill,
Tel: +15873190339
WhatsApp: +15873190339
Email: drwilfredgodwill@yandex.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer