Franklinsloans37@gmail.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

Franklinsloans37@gmail.com (Fake Loan Scam Fraud)

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:22 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!

Image Image

Hello every body at this place my name is Cejvan and I'm a Croatian I want to testify how I was saved by a loan company Sir Franklin loan company I have been looking for a loan of 100,000 euros for more than four months now pay for my rent and pay for my child's medication I feel in the hands of two online lenders who ate my money for four months without giving me any loan instead of being a scam from them and I never knew what to do until one day I went to meet my friend who explained everything Happening to me now felt bad for me and she remembered having a friend working in a credit company who contacted them and gave me my email at first I was not really interested because I said my I would never again ask a loan due to what happened, encouraged me and gave me the hope to try them, so I contacted them on their e-mail, and if I did not waste my time, they replied to me squeezed and searched for my details without emphasizing that I forwarded my details down to them and within the next 1 hour I received a warning from my bank about the loan I was so happy and thanked my friend and thanked the credit company so I quickly pay for my rent and baby medicines also, here i am to help those who are looking for all kinds of loans there is still a legitimate company out there waiting for you to give you a loan, you can contact the company now at their email address (Franklinsloans37@gmail.com) WhatsApp: +19292227880 and I want you all to join together to thank the companies for this wonderful job and pray God to bless them more.

Cejvan

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer