GEORGE DIAMOND, ETOMI CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS / gedschambers@post.com / Fake Fund Scam

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

GEORGE DIAMOND, ETOMI CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS / gedschambers@post.com / Fake Fund Scam

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 pm

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites!
Image Image
GEORGE DIAMOND, ETOMI CHAMBERS
______ AND PARTNERS ______
Federal Ministry of Finance Accredited Attorney
(Banking & Finance, Foreign Investments, Litigation, Oil & Gas)
Telecommunications, Property and Aviation Law.
23 Ologun Street,Victoria Island, Lagos -Nigeria.
Direct Line: +[highlight=yellow]2349052447621[/highlight].

August 29, 2016.
Attention: Victim

Dear Victim

Good news! The new Federal Government has issued a re-approval of your funds and accrued interest and remitted same to their Swiss Accredited Bank on your behalf for further remittance to you. If the Swiss Bank - Zurcher Katonalbank has not contacted you, please reach them immediately with the information stated here-under;

Charbel M. Strom
Tel:+[highlight=yellow]41/08448438230[/highlight]
Email: charbelstrom@zkb-ch.com

Send the Bank officer your FULL INFORMATION and request for the full details procedures of the transaction and the processes/requirements, because your fund release documents has been certified and forwarded to the the Bank on your behalf and to avoid gross abuse of the process, liaise and cooperate with the bank urgently to receive the timely approved payment.

Furtherance to this clarification,note that your fund release processes has been completed and I am 100% sure that your failure to comply with the Swiss Bank's payment instruction on or before next weekend will attract a stringent consequence according to the Swiss Internationale Financial Laws concerning huge funds release. Therefore, your silence is not good at this juncture, no and it might jeopardize your funds. Pursuant to my earlier messages, be rest assured, that this process of your fund release is GUARANTEED AND BACKED BY THE SWISS BANK, due to the fact that the Bank has made confirmed the deposit in your favor and certified the documentations.

Meanwhile, according to the Paymaster-General of the Fed. Government of Nigeria,that released your funds,your payment can be made by ATM, CHEQUE or WIRE after verification and opening a Domiciliary non-resident online Account with the Bank for deposit of the dormant funds to be active and for Transparency & Accountability sake. Reply my mail now, update status and follow my advise,because as your lawyer, i can never misled you because it is against the ethics of my legal profession and the amount of resources put in this subject matter so far cannot be quantified. So, liaise with the Bank, keep me up to speed after contact and call me on phone for more clarifications.

Yours- in-Service,

Chief (Barr.) George E. Diamond(San).
Int'l Business Lawyer (Hons.LL.D.)
Principal Attorney,
GEORGE DIAMOND,ETOMI CHAMBERS & PARTNERS.
Attorney At Law - License #: 25505.
------------------------------ ----------------------------- - -------------------------

Legality, Transparency and Accountability, the Bedrock of our Chambers

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer