cynthiamorganlendingcenterplc@gmail.com / Fake loan scam

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Secret Squirrel
Site Admin

cynthiamorganlendingcenterplc@gmail.com / Fake loan scam

Unread post by Secret Squirrel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 am

For further information on these Scams, please Read www.scamwebsites.tk and www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk and www.fake-loan-scams.tk
Image Image
Great Day Sir/Madam,

How are you doing today I hope fine,I am a private lender i will be able to offer you the loan you are applying for,I am an approved and certified lender with years of experience in lending Aspect,i give out loan amounts ranging from $1,500.00 - $1,000,000.00 with a fixed interest rate of 3% on an annual basis.I will relish the opportunity of doing business with you and also help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you this loan,You are in the right place and i will want to assure you that you will be glad for knowing a lender like me,If seriously you want to take a loan from me,so kindly and gladly get back with Amount needed,Duration,Phone number and Loan Purpose via: ( cynthiamorganlendingcenterplc@gmail.com ) only,so that we will commence with the processing of your loan to you on time for your urgent purpose.

Best Regards,
Mrs Cynthia Morgan.

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer