hm32501@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Scammers charging advance fees for loans which are promised but never made. Read Fake Loan Scams
Caped Crusader
Site Admin

hm32501@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Unread post by Caped Crusader » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:13 am

This is a fake loan scam. Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

God bless everyone that cares to listen and take the right part in getting his or her loan and not fall victim. why am i saying this, i am saying all this because there are many testimonies on the internet which are either true or false but i tell you today, after all i have passed through in the hands of scams i will not fail to announce this God fearing lender who helped me out of my diverstating condition when i lost my Job and couldn't pay my children's fees, after been denied loan due to bad credit by loan sharks and other credit unions i visited, my bills where behind and we were about to be throne out of our house but as God will have it i logged on my Facebook to seek for help from friends and family members all to none avail. while still on Facebook i saw a testimony by one Celina who once had similar problems and got her life transformed by this same lender. Immediately email them at: hm32501@gmail.com and behold i received my long desired loan within 48hrs of processing and i am grateful to God almighty for bringing such a lender across my way.

TEL:(+1)904-513-0194
Web site: http://hartman-morgan-loan-inc.bravesites.com

Stop 419 Scams and Scammers : Disclaimer